GR

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Quercetin has been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have brain-protective, anti-allergy, and anticancer properties. The most common dose is 500 mg per day. This one consists of 29mg of Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 10 mg quercetin) but promises that it provides up to 50x more bioavailability than traditional quercetin. I used it for the common cold, it worked great. Also, I've heard that quercetin is a part of anti-cov-id protocol, so I always have it in my house in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

430516cc-5f9a-4c4d-acca-b8c1825f30cf

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I like it because this is my life saver when I have allergies. Quercetin has great antioxidant and fights inflammation. Sometimes you can't just get it from the food you eat, that's why this comes handy with its bioactive quality of ingredients which offers good benefits. I like it!

5fecd05b-77f1-4d9a-9d82-a6038b510cec
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The size of this capsule if very small and easy to swallow. It is a different type of Quercetin (very bio available) so will not have the same mg strengths as many other. This product is excellent for respiratory health and inflammation. I took this when I had pneumonia and was thankful to have this on hand. Life Extension has quality products that perform.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Quercetin is a plant pigment or flavanoid found in onions, apples, berries, grapes, and red wine. It’s a powerful antioxidant/anti-inflammatory that boosts your immune system and increases the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell) in your muscles and brain. I take One Capsule a day to boost my immune system - 1 month supply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I absolutely love this Quercetin! It is great for immunity! It is must take if you are taking Zinc! It is must have if you are having seasonal colds, flues or even allergies. It's also an antioxidant. So there are only advantages if you purchase this one. The quality of the supplement is great, as well is the package, i love how Life Extension make their packaging. The pills are tiny, easy to swallow, no bad taste or smell. One thing I wish it could come with bigger quantity of pills.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love this product. I have been taking it for seasonal allergies for a couple months and it has worked wonders without having to take any OTC allergy meds. When I first started taking this, I took one in the morning and two at night. Within about two weeks, my sinuses cleared up and my eyes were no longer itchy and watery. I went down to one pill in the morning and one at night for about a month, and now I just take one at night. Best allergy relief I have found...highly recommend

tontubut
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Given all the studies online about this supplement, I decided to take it. Knowing the quality of the ingredients gives me confidence that I am protected from ever present free radicals. I felt a big difference, a good one. Capsules small and easy to swallow, which i need. I have purchased before and will again.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I always use bio-quercetin because it has a higher bioavailability and therefore has a more beneficial effect on the body. This product is a patent and I can only use 1 capsule a day for 30 days, necessarily on an empty stomach. In our family it is used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever, starting with at least a month before the active season.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I started taking Life Extension Bio-Quercetin as the other brand I was using was out of stock. I was surprised how well and how quickly it began working. I use it for my seasonal allergies and because it's such a great antioxidant. Life Extension has always been a brand I've trusted for it's purity and quality, so now keeping this as part of my supplement regimen. An added bonus? The capsule size is easy to take, and the ingredients are minimal.