Page 1 - Reviews - Lenny & Larry's, The COMPLETE Cookie, Salted Caramel, 12 Cookies, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 24, 2022

Good quality, tasty and good value of price. Really like real cookie! The taste is good with not too sweet chocolate and little bit salty caramel chips. Very glad that it's really large, can share with others. The protein not that much, means little bit too much carbs for me, but it's a choice of eating some junk.

Posted on May 21, 2022

These are slightly sweet cookies. The caramel drops melt in the mouth. Fast source of protein. I'm no expert on the quality of such snacks, but they are convenient. Vegan ingredients (yes, I'm vegan). I like that they disappear within weeks of them arriving at my home... no wait, I don't like that, lol.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

A sweet lover's dream! Rich chocolate, tasty salted caramel chips - only two warnings: 1) they are irresistable, and 2) they tend to be a bit crumbly, so be sure you have a napkin.

Posted on May 3, 2021

113g a Giant Cookie, and as its name, it was much more salty than other flavors. (*530mg salts per 1) 420 calories, 26g sugars. it was soft & chewy. not too sweet as other chocolate flavors. has some caramel chips in it! delicious and flavorful compare to the other flavors ! if you like the brownies, you will like this!

37a5102b-d325-4d32-ba66-b96dbf89306e
1427556f-6eb6-4e26-a561-a990b0369d77
Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I just did a surgery and I can't eat it but when I bought I thought it will last for like 6-1 year but it's expired after two months that's sucks 😩

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

the taste is very nice and ingredient is very rich quality

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

So huge and so yummy and for sure not able finish all once. But taste are amazing

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My kids LOVED these!!! They took a bit longer to grow on me, but they're really good

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

An excellent protein cookie, the only one that has no side effects, you eat it and you feel full (so much !!)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The best tasting protein cookie I've ever had. They are soft and fresh like they were just baked.