Page 1 - Reviews - Lenny & Larry's, The COMPLETE Cookie, Oatmeal Raisin, 12 Cookies, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This cookie is very soft, not sweet like the other flavors. Contains 10g of fiber. I'm really impressed. I feel like I'm eating a very healthy snack. I feel full after eating this whole cookie post workout. If you don't like sweet cookies this flavor will please you. I was surprised. Light flavor and easy to eat. I highly recommend it. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes.

cf2659a7-791f-4e88-aeb8-5216a3116413
1b9b03e3-b941-4567-9aec-db3d552f6a17
69c3d1e9-a0b5-4f80-b3b1-f53b385b3509
77ab30da-369c-4e04-9a47-7b8e0074c8fb
2638f0d1-e6ad-4915-802f-caae43321b62
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

my favorite cookie flavor from my favorite protein cookie brand . chewy, high quality satisfying. quality ingredients used. best eaten half pre workout half post workout

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Amazing as all the series, really good taste, it’s 420 calories so it’s even better. Love it, sure will buy again this one specific.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Probably the best one out there, tried many brands before, honestly nothing comes close to this one. In terms of the specific taste, its really nice!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

In my opinion this protein cookie is the BEST!! For me, it tastes like regular oatmeal raisin cookie and I don’t feel like I’m eating eat for the protein or to eat healthy. It’s just delicious! It’s chunky chewy and has lots of its and raisins in it so the texture is really good! Don’t feel any artificial flavor that I felt in the other flavors of the same brand. However it is really big!!! Much bigger than regular cookie so it’s good when you’re eating it for a quick lunch or maybe half for a energy boosting snack! I always keep them stocked in our house. Even my son sometimes brings a small chunk to school for his snack.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

Tastes great and makes me feel fuller than the other cookie variants. I usually have a half as a snack together with my afternoon coffee or milk tea. Instead of snacking in the cafeteria or at a Cafe with friends, just take a half with you and you will not feel like you're missing out on something sweet when everyone else is having some kind of cake.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good. I just got reminded here to buy more.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The only flavor I like of these and got them on sale for a great price.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Lenny & Larry's oatmeal protein cookie taste fresh baked. Never had a better tasting protein cookie.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love them, for a breakfast substitude. Best oat cookie out there:)