GR
3.9

3.9
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Good cookie to have on the go

Its the cookie, when you really want a cookie, but cant have a cookie. each cookie is individually wrapped, so I keep one in my purse for when im having coffee out. That way I too can have a "pastry" with out actually having a pastry. Also its a hunger destroyer on the go, till you can get a healthy low carb meal. I cant say im crazy about the keto cookie, but I am grateful to have it as an option. The chocolate chips help.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Awesome chocolate tasty and kills the sugar craving. I highly recommend it for everyone who is on a diet. Great quality as well taste great and the size in fulfilling. The ingredients are tasty as well. And packaged well

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great taste. I enjoy them better if I eat them cold, so I place them inside the fridge and it gives the cookies a much crunchier texture.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's really good-tasting for a keto snack, I can't stop grabbing seconds. It's a bit on the crumbly side but it's expected.

J S
Posted on May 15, 2021

best ingredients out of all "healthy" snacks you can find, which of course effects the texture and taste. it's still chewy and moderately sweet. you can taste the chocolate and almond bits. not sure if i'd buy it again, but i'll definitely enjoy the rest of the box and maybe try other flavors then.

072b5fea-8707-4d4d-8f48-4be0d7b3e177
6047f7a2-a34b-4cf9-9e1f-ebd0a865b695
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Ingredients are great, quality is amazing.. size is too big for me personally.. but my willpower isn't strong enough to stop eating and kept it aside 😅. But the taste is meh, there must be better keto cookie out there. It's quite pricey too, so I won't reorder.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

First of all, i can say that this cookie fills you up. That is really good news. Its definitely healthfully packed with very good protein and fats and that is a big plus. BUT. The taste is kind of weird. You can't really be sure what you are eating. Same for the texture. Is it really a cookie? Its more like cookie dough. With sawdust? I only had one so far but i can see how little i'm tempted to get into another one -- even though I had the first one 2 weeks ago. Its healthy. Its good protein. But... at a cost.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Like most Keto snacks, these are kind of gross and don’t taste like a real cookies because real cookies are essentially the exact opposite of Keto. However, if you put some almond butter on them, they’re actually quite good. Not too sweet. The benefit that I can take it anywhere. The texture of the cookie is a bit strange

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Well not bad but a bit too sweet for my liking. I preferred the coconut version but no longer in stock. Lack of coco taste. Good quality as it still stay in its form when received.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

The flavor of the cookie is nice and the texture is great! Soft and chewy which surprised me considering that keto baked goods often compromise on texture. The chocolate chips themselves were disappointing though. They kinda tasted like the mock “chocolate flavored food product” chips if that makes sense. Overall I’d be happy to recommend this product.