GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Size is big, a little can go. Keep it for stock .

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great at getting the grease off the dishes and has a really nice smell too.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I love American dish soap!!! Takes the grease off and leaves a fresh scent.

Auto-translated from Russian

For a long time I was going to try iHerb detergents, but my hand never reached, and then I saw a huge tub of dishwashing detergent and realized that it was time.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is very easy to use because it foams well and is easy to use. It also removes oil stains well. And if it can be used in consideration of the environment, I think this is good. Until now, I used Mrs. MEYER'S dishwashing detergent, but it is more reasonable and does not have a strong smell, which is also a good point.

coyorizkm
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's called citrus or sweet, so it's better to replace the pump nozzle or move it to a smaller type because it has a large capacity. I think it's strong against dirt. It's good because the scent doesn't remain on the dishes at the end of washing.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried about foaming and foaming, but I think it's better than the one made in Japan. It's also strong against oil stains, and I don't mind the scent, so I'd like to repeat it.

Posted on May 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

it is written, the concentrated means. I wouldn't say that it is. do not dilute it especially, ordinary detergent. but for its price and volume it is quite tolerable.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

It foams well. Not very thick. The smell is pleasant. A huge bottle. Enough for a long time. The price is good. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The packaging was too cute. I am also attracted to the American design. The cleaning power is strong, so you can wash it well.