Page 1 - Reviews - Leaders, Mediu, Amino Tea Tree Beauty Mask, 1 Sheet, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This mask is rich in many different plant extracts but tea tree is the main out of all of them. Tea tree helps to fight bacteria that causes acne, it also controls the sebum production and cleanses the skin. This mask also contains betaine which calms and soothes the skin and hyaluronic acid which moisturizes the skin. So this mask is a multi purpose one that i would recommend to anyone

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

These were exactly what I was looking for! Right when the cold windy weather hits Boston, its time to take care of your skin. Amongst the ones Ive tried these were the best in recovering my skin. They smell great and leave no sticky residue. The variations in this set is perfect for all my skin troubles. Thanks for putting together these combinations!! Im definitely sticking to these for my go-to sheet masks and will definitely keep them stocked up during winter times.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I freaking love these they are so hydrating and I'm all about it. Medi heal is one of my favorite mask brands and this mask in particular is great. My skin feels super refreshed and your glowing the next day.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Plus sides: mask comes with quite a bit of serum, nice tea tree scent which is not overpowering. Minuses: leaves weird kind of greasy an sticky layer on the skin afterwards, dries quickly and the sheet itself fits poorly (had to cut it in pieces to cover the ares I wanted). Overall an average mask, nothing special. My skin usually loves tea tree products but with this one I have not seen any results.

Posted on May 10, 2021

My skin is naturally very oily and acne prone so I know that products containing tea tree extract are amazing because of its antibacterial properties, it helps to reduce inflammation and purifies the skin. This mask also has willow bark extract quite high on the ingredient list and that extract acts like salicylic acid meaning it exfoliates the skin gently and helps to break down oil. I saw amazing results the next morning and because of that I repurchased this mask

90857633-541a-43bb-b609-db984feeab73
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This mask is perfect if you have skin that is skewed to have pimples, love the way it effects my skin

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I used the mask sheet just for moisturize and relaxing

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I definitely recommend it , it makes the skin so fresh and soft

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I accidentally bought two masks, but no regrets! It calms my skin when I have acne periods due to the tea tree oil, so the redness goes away. It also smells good and what is more important, it fits my face perfectly, great size!

63e007c5-b05a-4ab7-a5a6-5807df56f4a7
Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I love how this mask leaves my skin all soft, supple and smooth. It relieves my acne as well as tighten the pores. Will definitely get more.