Page 1 - Reviews - Lapcos, Honey Beauty Sheet Mask, Nourishing, 5 Sheets, 0.91 fl oz (27 ml) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is good. Ive tried some of the other ones from this brand but I think my favourite is the blue one. I bought a pack of 5 this time. Theres lots of leftover serum in the packet that i can use twice.

aa99cd7d-8d21-4203-b58f-cbe6a0cca34e
495b759f-064f-46b3-8c63-e91ac6db97ac
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love the brand and know I’m getting a good mask every time. I like the honey mask for soothing stressed winter skin. Good actives yet nothing too crazy. Will buy again for spa night.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This mask is great with the texture of the mask paper and the essence brought to the skin after using it. The skin become so soft and filled after using the mask. That’s good for regular use !

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The best mask sheet for very deshydrated skin. really plumping and nourishing and hydrating. a real pleasure. the gel consistency is thick and doesn't dries : you can keep the mask at least 30 min if you want. Really help during frozing winter.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is the third time that I’m ordering this mask and absolutely IN LOVE with it. It’ll give you a soft, glowy and moisturized finish that will make your skin look fabulous.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this brand and this mask, super affordable and one of the best masks I've used. I use this right after a microdermabrasion session and it sinks right in, definitely wake up to amazing skin each time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Honestly, I haven't used this product long enough to give an honest opinion about it. But for a first use, it made my skin glowy and soft. The price is reasonable and the package is

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

It is well soaked in essence and it stays wet for more than 30 minutes, and afterwards my skin feels soft, plumped up and nourished. The mask is easily 'tailored' to the shape of one's face by making a few additional cuts in the fabric (I do it in the corners of the eyes and across the bridge of the nose).

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I absolutely LOVE this face mask. first of all i have to mention its sweet honey scent which is so cute. After use my skin looked glowy and moisturised not to mention that it’s not sticky at all considering it’s made out of honey! definitely going to purchase this one again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It smells amazing and after putting it on for 15 mins my skin just feels like it has just gotten a facial!!