Page 1 - Reviews - Lapcos, Aloe Sheet Beauty Mask, Soothing, 1 Sheet, 1.11 fl oz (33 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Lapcos is an excellent brand for masks.. I have already used the pearl brightening mask and the honey nourishing mask. They smell good, do not contain alcohol, are well cut and contain a lot, a lot of serum! enough serum for hands, neck and feet:) Masks are effective ( my favorite is the one with honey) and fulfill all their missions. Dehydrated, sensitive and dry skin will be delighted. The aloe mask soothes the skin ( although temporarily) and is very gentle

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Aloe vera mask. I really liked, all the products of this company are excellent. This mask really soothes and feels good for the skin. If my review helped you I would be happy if you send me a Like on the comment!

9dfae9c9-86ab-4f39-90b2-eeb50e240bc2
60bb09a5-6bf5-461d-92f1-5b09f420a6e0
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is great after you have had a day out in the sun and you just want to cool down. It really soothes my skin and gives it a glow!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Very soothing, and it’s not sticky at all. I noticed that redness on my face subsided as well, although I used this mask for 3 weeks biweekly.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I really like these masks and the results they provide for 1 to 2 days on my face. After using one at night, my face is extremely firm, youthful looking, and looks as if I’ve almost had a facelift the next morning.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this brand and this mask, super affordable and one of the best masks I've used. I use this right after a microdermabrasion session and it sinks right in, definitely wake up to amazing skin each time.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

⚡ Great tissue mask from Lapcos! Contains aloe leaf extract, cucumber, vitamin C. It moisturizes as much as possible, soothes tired skin and reduces irritation. The mask helps the skin to look firm and firm. For best results, before applying the mask, I cleanse my face with SCRUB, then apply TONER, then MASK and leave it on for 20 minutes. I do a massage on top with a roller massager, which I also bought from IHERB. So the beneficial substances penetrate the skin better. I used all other types of masks from this line from Lapcos and I am happy with the result 😉. I definitely recommend it! If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I tried almost all the masks of the brand. After I burned in the sun, it helped me a lot in soothing the skin

cd6c72c8-ac3c-415b-b5c1-f78246f6721a
Lilit
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Good masks for quick hydration. The composition of the mask is mega richThe mask is greatly nourished with the serum. It moisturizes and soothes the skin, after it you look fresh and relaxed. Soothes the skin well, relieves redness. Love these Korean masks.I will buy again! Recommend! 👍

Posted on May 27, 2021

I really liked this aloe one, having tried a couple of the other ones by lapcos I had high hopes and was not disappointed. The pros: smells great, feels very refreshing and it really does soothe the skin - I had some breakouts that left my skin irritated and red around the spots, but after using this mask my face feels cool and the skin colour is more even and natural on those red areas. The pouch has so much product that I was able to apply the remaining gel on my neck and body - which was a nice plus that happens with the other masks from them. The con: skin feels a bit sticky until it dries out, which takes a while but eventually happens. I don’t really like that but the mask does the job of soothing so I guess it’s worth it if that’s what you’re looking for. Would use again for that purpose.