GR

Based on 1,220 Ratings
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606
Excellent !

Ideal quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
3,523

Fine quality. The product is just great. It's nice to have reviews and detailed descriptions. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

👍🏻 soo goood I lovoooove it is so dilisios with the food , I like to use it with mu chechen mixed with kajin mix spice , good quality , taste soogood , qlso good size big enph the package is good , i use it in many recipe , also in my diet , nice ingredient , good tea, love the blend and benefit good scent, age

Fatemaseleem
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Suggested use Use cold to reduce pain and swelling caused by engorgement. Freeze for 4 hours before placing into the soft cover. Use hot to relieve plugged ducts or mastitis. Microwave according to the instructions then simply place the compress into the soft cover. Use hot to encourage milk flow while pumping. Works with all breast pumps - simply wrap around flange

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Super useful for sore breasts at the beginning of breastfeeding. Also got me through a rough bout of mastitis. I'm sure you can use things around the house that you already have for the same purpose, but I like that these came with a soft, washable cover and are fitted to the breast. I feel like post partum is already so challenging that using something specifically made for breastfeeding makes life a little easier. I didn't like using these for hot, I only put them in the freezer but it was nice relief.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022