GR

1,001
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606
Excellent !

Great quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
3,523

Perfect quality. The product is just great. It's nice to have reviews and detailed descriptions. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

These storage bags make pumping and saving milk a breeze. I kept in my work bag so on my days in the office I could easily express and pop in the fridge to take home for freezer storage. I love the perforated top, makes it easy to keep bags sterile until use. Great quality. They stand easily and are a breeze to fill, and great size as well. The volume markings make it easy to track what I’ve pumped and defrost the right amount for bottle feeds.

It’s very good product the package goooood size enough easily used on lip and have good moisturize i like it not dry no spf benefits great for age 15 good quality scent composition

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Quality of bags is really good. Thank you! I really enjoy using it. Ingredients are also safe for usage. Taste-no taste. Size, package are comfortable. Benefit-price.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I don’t have a big fridge so this was the best option for me! The perfect size for my fridge! Very easy to an use, so easy to thaw too. Great quality. Loved it

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

when it comes to storage bags, all I care is the packaging and quality, whether it holds the milk intact, and well it did its job!!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great quality bags. Perfect to use for storing milk in the fridge or freezer. Packaging is great too. Bags feel softer than other brands but have been great with no concerns of leaks.

Ola
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These bags are great for freezer storage as they store flat. The material is thick so you feel confident when you put your “liquid gold” in the bags.