Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Probiotic Yeast, 10 Billion CFU, 180 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
GR
Posted on May 25, 2022

I am taking this when feeling bloated along with other probiotics. Before I used to take 5 billion every day. Now I take this 10 billion when needed. I have high acidity. Of course you should ask your doctor. Mine said that probiotics in general is good for the healthy gut.

Posted on May 31, 2022

i use it for inflammation and joint pain and i can tell if i haven't taken it. take before bed on empty stomach, it works better than NSAIDs IMO. It thins the blood though, so dont take if you are on blood thinners, or use it instead of them.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

An excellent quality product at an excellent price. Great to reinforce good intestinal flora. I don't take these all the time, but like to use them for a month or so every so often. I bought it when I thought I might have some symptoms of candida, and wanted to deal with it as soon as possible.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I trust the quality of this supplement because it has been tested by the third party. It has no unnecessary other ingredients but it contains prebiotic inulin which is great food for microbiome. I take it twice a day with fiber rich food, in the morning and evening and it puts my digestion in order.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I highly recommend this product for diarrhea or upset stomach. It is a natural, drug-free solution. PLEASE NOTE - this capsule needs to be taken with room temperature liquid! Saccharomyces Boulardii is a living thing, and will not thrive in very cold or hot water / tea / coffee / soda pop.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This supplement contains a huge amount of good bacteria and I take it on my naturopathic recommendation. Only after I finish the bottle and do a re-examination will I know if it really helps. There is no side effect and at the moment it seems to me that there is an improvement in feeling.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I'm excited I found this high quality probiotic on iHerb. It actually tastes good, and benefits my digestion. I think my microbiome is happy with this supplement :)

Posted on May 31, 2022

Works well to balance bacteria in the gut. Doesn't bother the stomach at all. We use monthly, 2 weeks at a time, then alternate with 'regular' probiotics to keep things in check. Good quality and price.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The packaging of this product is very good. The performance of this product was very good and it was excellent for improving the digestive system after ingestion. The taste is average and I would like to purchase again next time.