GR

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

For this price and this quality, nothing can compare. But I could have waited few days until there was great promotion. it was sold at $9. As I saw this reduced price, I would not want to buy this at the regular price. and of course, there's substitutes out there.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is great . I love a product that when you read the ingredients it only shows a few or no extra unnessesary ingredients . The quality and size of this is worth it . I use alitttle mg than recomended to keep my immunity healthy . The packaging is perfect and it arrived within 2 days . But you know it’s potent . There was no effect in my stomach but the only thing is that some people won’t like the taste . It’s hard for some people to down it . But it’s a great antioxidant !

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I've been taking this intermittently especially on days when I semi-fast (fluids only), and it's been really good in bringing a 'settledness' to my gut system especially when I do consume milk during the fasting which, too much of, can make me feel somewhat nauseous. This has a very tart taste and is not sweet, all of which suits me fine. I'll be taking more of this - along with other supplements like D3 & K2 - in preparation for the Novavax vaccine (it's recommended by some for the current vaccines but Novavax wasn't factored in at the time of the recommendations, however that should still help I believe as the spike protein is also involved here). I'm glad that I'm not allergic to Vit C as I know of someone who is that way (but it could be the type of Vit C he was taking).

We use Vitamin C for everything, but mainly for immunity. After 12 years no colds, no flu, no COVID, no vaxx. Love the purity and fine powder and trust the Lake Ave brand.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I like vitamin C acidity thats why i wanted to try this powder and it’s really, really good. I take it daily just to boost my immunity.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a premium vitamin C powder as it uses Quali-C, a patented form of synthetic vitamin C manufactured in Scotland. Great iHerb product.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great product, high quality, very potent, easy dissolving. I use it with my and my family daily routine with at least 5-8 grams a day, Quali-C seems more stronger than classic ascorbic acid, very satisfied

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Seems to be what it says on the label. It is not clumped. I use it on my skin, mixed & diluted with other products. Be careful if you do that as well because too much is a bad idea.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

High quality pure form vitamin C without fillers that does not cause stomach irritation like some other forms. Powder form is more affordable however the acidity can be harsh on your teeth, so I use a capsule machine to make my own capsules.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Easy to consume this powder. I mix it with water and take with other supplements together , i.e. D3 and Vitamin E as the daily antioxidant to maintain the body health. I have no doubt about the quality of this brand.