Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Probiotic Minis, 2 Strains of Healthy Bacteria, 1 Billion CFU, 90 Mini Softgels - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Probiotics have made such a positive difference in my gut health! I've been using them for 9+ years now, and I've learned the pearls are the best for absorption, digestion, and constipation. I love these Lake Avenue Nutrition probiotics because they are less expensive but just as effective as the more expensive brands!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I used this product with my expectation to both increase the “good bacteria” in our digestive system. The size is very small and easy to swallow. Our kids can take it without any hesitation. The 1 Billion CFU is just right for its size so that we can take it daily. The package is individually packaged. With its reasonable price, I will buy again.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I took these after having a heavy meal and it seems to help in sedating any bloating and gas. I like that this has probiotics and not just some herbs that simply aid in digestion. I’ll come back to write more when I see a pattern for consuming these. So far it seems like after a heavy meal is the best time to take them.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

well was wondering what can this tiny stuff helps...gave it a go and was impressed by its benefit...2 strains of good bacteria and though it didn't help much on my bowel movement but it does help to aid my digestion as I can eat a bigger portion than usual without any problem. it took 3 days for me to see the effect so give yourself at least few days.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I like these due to the size. I have always taken probiotics but I need a small size now due to stomach surgery I had and capsules get stuck in my throat. Therefore, I was happy to find this small size and can switch my selection up from always just taking the Pearls brand

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The quality of the product made me so happy. I think the ingredients really helped in my digestion. Before, I don't go to washroom everyday but after taking this, it became normal.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I found these very good and have reordered. I'm intolerant to dairy and gluten and it unbalances my bowels when I take these after having dairy I find it helps rebalance.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I wanted a probiotic that was an easy absorption small in size of good quality and effective for my digestion and gut health. I needed the microbiome with an easy absorption. the benefits of this supplement towards relieving constipation are great they have no taste and the package is easy to open and access I would recommend them very much

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like it because the size is so tiny so it is very easy to consume. Even my kids can swallow it. So its a very plus point. Probiotics is one of my daily supplement, i have been consume it years and yes it really helps my gut and digestive system, help with my bloating. Overall its a great quality product.