Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Noni Fruit Powder, Organic Whole Fruit Powder, 360 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 23, 2022

Super convenient way to get Noni benefits! It travels well and I can take it anywhere in pill form rather than juice. I empty the capsules into my morning juice and powder smoothy or just juice. But if traveling you can just take it in pill form and still get your antioxident boost.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I bought it when it was a discount. The reason I bought it was it has more peels than what I had before. I prefer this brand as this brand's products are not only reasonable prices but also competitive quality. It was satisfying same as other products in this brand.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Bought it on super deal so for the amount (360 capsules) it’s affordable. I haven’t been taking it consistently so there’s no noticeable change but I’ll update my review after taking it consistently for at least a month! The only tiny minus is the fact that the capsule is quite big so I prefer to drink only the powder inside. Note that the powder is somewhat coarse so it might make you cough a bit but it’s nothing plenty of water can’t solve

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This product is a complete tonic. It has many good ingredients. It is very inexpensive as noni products are usually top price. This is a good alternative.

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I started taking noni tablets as an additional detox support to an antifungal regime. I'm not too sure if they have been doing anything but I haven't had any negative side effects from them. The tablets don't have any taste or smell but are a bit bigger than a normal size tablet so may be hard to swallow for some people. Some benefits of noni include high antioxidant levels, joint pain relief, heart health, increased endurance and weight loss support. There are no added fillers in these capsules, they are just made of noni powder and hypromellose, so good quality.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought this on sale and the quality and ingredient is great! Not much to say about the package but safe to say this supplement has no after taste.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I've been taking this as a preventative measure. I notice that it has helped to keep me healthy in the recent months. No side effects at all. Good stuff!

normantan
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I used to take Morinda Noni juice which is getting more expensive as they are sold through a network company. Furthermore, I preferred powder form without the preservative sodium sorbate.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I bought this to use in combination with other antioxidants for general health and anti aging. It is easy to swallow and can be emptied from capsule into food or drinks. Pleasant fruity taste.

Posted on May 18, 2021

I think it works as a multivitamins for me. I stopped taking multivitamins while taking this Noni veggie capsule at the moment. As i am aware that too many & high doses supplements is not good on your liver (I heard someone who got liver disease in taking lots of high doses of supplements). It has some kind of smell but tolerable. Good thing it is in a veggie capsule form rather than a juice or a drink. UPDATE: I think it also helps resolve recurrent Candida problems that i had (had recurrent oral thrush, gut problems, yeast infection). Now its all gone!

50f97f3a-2c78-4731-84b8-23c53b69029b