Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, L-Glutamine Powder, Unflavored, 5,000 mg , 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this product a few weeks ago for myself as I needed added benefit for my muscle tissue and immune function support. I found this to be a quality l-glutamine product. This product is in powdered form to use in a beverage/smoothie. There is no taste noted, no bitterness or upset stomach noted. Each serving comes 1 rounded teaspoon (approx. 5 grams). There is 181 servings per container. The packaging consists of a large white plastic tub with a net weight of 32 oz or 2lbs/907 grams. The label is white/blue and grey with L-Glutamine in large print. The dosing instructions are easy to see and read. The cap is a twist top that can be a little challenging for small hands. This product is great for people who need extra support during workouts, fitness training, dietary regimens and overall health needs. I would definitely recommend this supplement to others.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I began using this product when I discovered that I had an autoimmune issue due to leaky gut which was caused by multiple food sensitivities. I am unable to take NAC because of my reaction to it's effects, so this has been a lifesaver. It calms my intestinal responses and helps my body establish a protective shield to minimize my gut symptoms and benefit my overall well-being. I like this quality powder, it's neutral taste, and excellent dissolving ability in a great economical size. Just 1/2 to 1 tsp. 2x/day before meals is easy to add to a healthy diet and digestive system.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Wow, I was so pleased on my first use of this. The powder is so fine that it truly dissolves. Previously had a brand that was more grainy, and I had to constantly fill the glass with water to finish all the residual powder. This is an amazing size as well. Save your 5ml scoops from other products, though, as I didn't find one with this product - yet (might be buried in all the powder).

Posted on May 24, 2022

I am taking this to heal a (probable) leaky gut/stomach lining after 9 months of GERD. I think this minimized my belching, which had gotten worse after the second covid. After I stopped this, I started to belch more again (20 instead of 8 times a day). I also started having stomach gas kind of cramps... May be my body got too used to l-glutamine? Not sure. No taste if added to carob-banana morning smoothie.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I find this product to give me better value for money. I use this along with 00 capsules and a encapsulator, making my own capsules and easier to give to my children. I found it a great support with gut health for both myself and my children. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like that I get a better deal in terms of great quality with more quantity for a cheaper price! It also helps with my gut and gives me more energy when exercising!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Cost-effective! The powder is tasteless and can be added to any shakes or smoothies. Glutamine helps a lot with recovery and muscle building. It's also great for gut health.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

repeated purchase as this l-glutamine can help to gain muscles and reduce muscles pain after my workout. very good quality. it is tasteless, so I mix it in my collagen drink everyday.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I drink my Lake Avenue L-Glutamine before my workout. I have a great workout and keep my waistline slim. Their quality is second to none. I've lost 10 pounds since I bought Lake Avenue L-Glutamine. Thanks for offering the best quality products at the best prices.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

great for leaky gut. Powder form is by miles the cheapest method. If you compare capsule price the cost is massive compared to the powder. Its tasteless, and easy to swallow so if you are money conscious get the powder, its really easy to take