Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Energy Powder Drink Mix, Lemon Ginger, 20 Packets, 0.41 oz (11.6 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've notice some increased energy or not having the afternoon "slump" when using this product. The first time, it tasted a bit strong, but then I mixed to how I like it, which is easy. I'll definitely be getting more, taste is nice and refreshing. I like that it's lower on sugar and has good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great energy powder! I usually take it at work with 0. 5 litre water bottle with some ice and drink it throughout the day, it is really refreshing beverage and I have notice increase in energy, Also amazing thing to take right before workout! I highly recommend it :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have not been taking this product for very long, however I did notice an improvement in myself after the very first day of taking it. EXCELLENT product.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Supposed to put with 16 ounces of water but it’s a little bit too strong for me even at that so I have to add more water. And I haven’t noticed an energy change

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good quality, nice taste, effective for workouts, convenient packaging, safe composition, obvious results and high energy.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good flavor ! Soo much more energy during the training! High quality I really liked this product!

Posted on May 13, 2022

weird flavor but gives me the energy I need to get my workout done.

Posted on May 5, 2022

great alternative to unhealthy energy drinks

Posted on May 3, 2022

good tase give you energy i love the result

Posted on Feb 26, 2022