GR

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

With high level of cholesterol I have to take statins. Statins are notorious for sucking the energy and joint pain, so to neutralize that I am taking CoQ10. This package contains 120 capsules. They are not small but rather easy to swallow. To feel the benefits you have to take them at least for 8 weeks without stopping. I feel much better and less tired than normally taking CoQ10 (I have got chronic fatigue syndrome).

8e642bb1-a94e-4f7d-80cf-61b56ee643ad
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

41e2b973-2f06-448e-8f9c-c1230867758a

In my opinion after doing quite a bit of research. I found that the Lake Avenue nutrition CoQ10 is the best value supplement out there that really works. I noticed that I feel better and less tired! My conditioning has noticeably improved when I’m doing my cardio on my bike. Last night I was biking for over an hour and a half with ease at 45 years of age! I highly recommend!

3e049841-5375-4122-bdd0-d3326862576d
ed023c75-9e8b-4dec-8c09-ec56cddb0ce0
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

252adefe-7d13-4150-999f-942fe9bb0c3c
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been using the product since I purchased it in May 2014 after eating healthy for more than 1 year. It helps me to lose weight, improve my energy levels, sleep & mood, increase my muscle strength and stamina. I can feel the changes in my body as well as its positive effects on health and well-being.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I bought my first bottle of this product a year ago, and today I'm at 4 bottles. After a week of using vitamin, I can feel a big difference in my mood and energy levels. The most noticeable change is that when I was trying to study or do something the other day, I had some sort of anxiety coming on. But after taking vitamin for about 3

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I am writing this review because I had been buying the Vitamin Shoppe (a competitor of the Vitamin) version. But after the first bottle, it got degraded from my previous experience and I then tried to purchase an alternative supplement, but was not able to because of the low quantity available at that time. So decided to write a review for those who were interested in buying

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have used it routinely. It helps me stay up late and sleep late, since I am a night owl. I like the texture and taste of it, it has no aftertaste. The product is neat, easy to use and convenient to store in a refrigerator without losing its effectiveness over prolonged periods of time (better for sleeping).

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This vitamin is my all time favorite supplement. When I worked out and tried to eat healthy, I noticed the side effects of not getting more sleep and being tired all day. Not to mention the effect on my mood, my allergies and bodybuilder's body! But this supplement has helped me in so many different ways! It's an excellent product with a great price.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

this vitamin is one of the best supplements I've ever taken, it has improved my overall health and well-being and given me a burst of strength and energy. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, mood or well-being.