GR

Based on 4,331 Ratings
3,596
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
No Complaints!

It's really hard to tell if something like CoQ10 is working or not since you are usually taking it with several other supplements. But I will say this. Since adding this one to my daily regimen, I've been waking up feeling pretty good. I mean, mornings still suck but I don't feel as stiff and have as many body pains as I did before. And my the reflection of my face in the mirror doesn't look as scary, so works for me!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Quality is great with bioperine in the ingredients for absorption. Our body makes Coq10 but as we age it gets lower. I use to wake up with headaches some morning but by taking this with b vitamins it went away. I try different brands but this is in my top 3 to always use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As we growth old, the CoQ10 level in the body will drop. I have been taking it for over two year. I take it as supplement that not necessarily everyday, but make sure have it replenished regularly. I have tried this brand and its sister brand (California) both in the cap. and sofgel form. I think this Bioperine formula in softgel form is the best so far.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Every time I had a heart tingle, I would take one or two of these and the pain would go away. Now I take these on a daily basis and no more heartache for me. Of course, combined with sensible diet and minimal amount of stress (not always possible but doable).

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

After the age of 40 I needed something that aids my clear vision and skin youth. This is a powerful antioxidant that my body needs. I reordered them for supporting my 80 year old father’s cardiovascular health. The pills are small and taste nothing and easy to swallow. As usual the packaging and delivery are perfect.

Taking high dosage of CoQ10 can add to energy and feeling of brain/mental resilience. Most people have under functioning mitochondria to some degree. And even healthy people can benefit from increasing ATP. This is one of the most affordable one and the quality is acceptable. If you want to boost the Mito then combing this with low dose Creatine, R-Lipoate, PQQ, ALCAR, TTFD and Resveratrol. This will greatly increase your exercise duration and improve fatigue after exercise.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Quite surprised that my heart feels stronger. I take two, sometimes three. I like that it has Bioperine to help with absorption as CoQ10 is difficult to absorb after the age of 40. I have bought a few items from the Lake Avenue brand, and they are of a good quality.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Looking for a way to improve your health and well-being? CoQ10 Plus Bioperine from Lake Avenue Nutrition might be just what you need. This supplement contains 100 mg of CoQ10, an important compound that plays a role in energy production. CoQ10 Plus Bioperine also includes bioperine, a substance that helps the body absorb and use CoQ10 more effectively. With 365 veggie softgels per bottle, this supplement is a great way to make sure you're getting the CoQ10 you need for optimal health.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Great quality product with excellent pricing for CoQ10. We loose CoQ10 as we age, so it is important to top up with this ingredient to get benefits for cardiovascular system, heart, skin and brain. Great size package and value for money. Hope it stays this price. I will always take this daily.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great quality CoQ10 supplement. This supplement offers numerous benefits with age related issues, such as for the skin, cardiovascular, and brain health, thanks to its strong antioxidant protection. The packaging is great and there is no taste. Easy to swallow pill. I appreciate that the ingredients used are there to help with the fat soluble absorption of Coq10.