Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Calm Powder Drink Mix, Blueberry Lavender, 20 Packets, 0.19 oz (5.5 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 31, 2022

The drink powder is easy to mix into water and left no clumps. The mix smells like cotton candy and the berry, cotton candy flavor comes as an aftertaste not as you are drinking the beverage. It's not an unpleasant taste or scent it is just odd as the flavor is experienced after your swallow is completed. The quality of the number of mix packages in the box vs the price is high.

bcd6c88a-730f-452c-b555-3ad66867f88c
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Taste not so good how I imagine it, but effects are great. After huge stress it’s working for 100% better if combine it with Adaptogens. Ingredients of this drink great for nervous system. Package perfect to take it to go. A lot of energy After it and brain function much better

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the taste of the composition of these quality ingredients, I drink a couple of hours before bedtime, and that benefits with a more restful sleep. Easy to mix in water ,Package size is adequate , but be nice if there was 30 packs instead of 20, but still enough ! I would recommend.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

if you need to relax then try this great tasting powder drink. High quality ingredients in individual serving packets. Helps relax before bed. I use this instead of melatonin.

4c3c63f3-cdad-4f33-8cda-26ca4dcba322
Posted on May 6, 2022

I tried this to get a little bit more calm and unwind after a stressful day. I wouldn't drink this for the taste, personally, because it had a kind of unnatural flavor that wasn't really something I liked, so I'll just kind of drink it down instead of sipping it. I also wasn't loving the fact that there weren't little notches in the packets to open them, so they were kind of annoying to open. They're okay, and I'll keep drinking them, but I'd also like to try the other flavors in the line-up as well

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought that drink mix to help myself falling asleep at night and reduce stress during the day. Ok, it helps a little bit with sleeping if I drink it 2 hours before the bedtime, but for reducing stress during the day it appeared completely useless - nothing happens actually. The drink powder is easy to mix into water, but I don't like its taste al all. It's like a lot of sweetener + a little citric acid mixed with water + synthetic blueberry flavor additive. And also I can't say that package here is super comfortable to open, especially without using scissors. Seems like not for me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I liked the flavor of this drink powder. it did seem to be relaxing as well. convenient single serve packages is a plus! Quality ingredients!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great product, helps you wind down to sleep at night or help you feel calm throughout the day. Would really love it more if there were more in the box and perhaps if it was not as sweet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I found this to be great tasting ang easy to take and it worked well I was surprised by how well it I would recommend it to my friends for taste and value

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very pleasant flavour. I make a bigger drink as I find it quite sweet. I drink this in the evening to help me unwind ready for sleep.