GR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I am on a keto diet so Nutella is a no no. I found Suntella and absolutely love it. Taste is somewhat different but it satiates my nut/choc spread craving. I have it with peanut butter on keto white bread or even on a coconut wrap. Just so tasty. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Absolutely love this. Tastes amazing and is good on keto. It doesn’t taste exactly like normal chocolate hazelnut spread but amazing regardless. Is thick so it lasts a little longer. Only downside of it is it’s a little expensive for the quantity but delicious so it’s ok

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

High quality product, great ingredient list/composition and taste. The package and size are very practical as well. It fits my low-sugar/fat diet and I was able to use it in many recipes. It can also last for a long time if it's used with a reasonable frequency as it contains many servings.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have only tried it on salted keto crackers so far but it tasted good and left no after taste. My sweet tooth has drastically decreased so I don't feel the need to eat this often, but I would suggest this one over other variants to a friend. Only downside is that you have to stir it A LOT to mix it and smooth it out, and in the end the product fills just about half the jar it comes in.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is the best alternative I've found for Nutella. Perfect for when you want something sweet but don't like having the sugar crash after. Also good for people who need to watch their insulin. I either have this on toast, or put a tbsp in my smoothie. Works both ways!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

If you're a Nutella lover and looking for a Sugar Free / Keto alternative, then this will knock your socks off. I love the taste and that it also being dairy free is an extra bonus to the mix and the ingredients a fairly clean compared to others on the market. So it is a must have if you're either on a Keto diet, looking for a low carb Nutella alternative and a Vegan. A teaspoon serving packs a taste fulfilling punch0 Highly recommend this brand and product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

So good! The ingredient list was far from scary and the texture is smooth. Does need to be stirred a bit which is expected from not too highly processed butters. Fast shipping too!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

this stuff is crack. it so crazy delcious. it's like the healthiest possible form of nutella you could eat. luv that it isnt sweetened with sugar! i cant let myself buy anymore bc i'll eat the whole dam thing in a week

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I didn’t expect it to taste good but it did! The star they lost is for its texture, it has 2 parts, oily and thick. You have to blend it with a spoon everytime which is not the most convenient thing.

32dc40b6-ca52-4b11-a593-a567e0535a00