GR

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Keto basbousa cake

Ingredients: 2 cup of almond flour(224g), 3/4 cup of monkfruit (108g), half a cup of butter, 2 eggs, 4 tablespone of cook cream, 2 tablespone sugar-free vanilla, a teaspoon of baking powder, half a cup of butter(50g), 3 tablespoon of grated coconut, a can of cream. Method: melt the butter and then mix all the ingredients together . In a small tray we put half of the mixture and then the cream, then put the other half of the mixture and enter it a pre-operating oven at a temperature of M. I. B. Fahrenheit for a period of three to three hundred minutes or until the color of basbousa becomes golden.

850b1893-da1a-4e8e-9565-944f104e88a1
1f4577a5-e8fe-4aba-9237-3843560545a0
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Second time ordering it! this time I’m getting a bigger size cause it’s delicious 🫶 I love using this thing, good taste, packaging, quality. And amazing for calorie deficit diet! Zero calories? YES PLEASE Also the ingredients are just erythritol, monk fruit extract which is amazing. Not sure about the benefits tho 🤷‍♀️

2adbe255-2914-4b99-b061-5bd240f62dfd
363b6bec-4383-42f0-a5ea-9ba21b83215e
Posted on May 14, 2022

I use Lakanto daily! It tastes great, no weird chemical aftertaste like you get with artificial sweeteners. If we are headed into the holidays or another season with a lot of baking, I do blend half Lakanto and half coconut sugar to limit the amount of Erythritol that I will consume, as this product does have some. I haven't run across any research that Erythritol is bad for you, but lots of it (e.g. Christmas cookies) may not sit well on my stomach. I never have any trouble with this, however, with regular daily uses like sweetening coffee/tea.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've been on a keto journey since mid May 2021. I've lost 21.3kg to date. Some days I have a cheat meal but most of the time, I try to eat clean and stay away from sugar. I use sugar substitutes for my bakes and beverages and love this product. Love the taste! Don't miss sugar at all. I use it in my daily coffees/teas and also for my cakes/cookies. I highly recommend this for those looking for a sugar substitute!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022