GR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The quality is better than I expected. Tastes great for a low GI maple syrup. I use this for baking too and in some of my asian dishes as a sweet glaze. So yummy! The packaging isn't consistent though. Sometimes there is shrink wrap around, sometimes there isn't.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the first imitation maple I have ever found to be palatable. No stomach upset, no weird aftertaste, no blood sugar spikes and it actually tastes really close to real maple, not chemicals. It's very thin, but it still works great on pancakes, to dunk fritters and add to recipes.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

like this as an extra flavor and sweetner in baking - muffins or homemade granola. sually I can add it with other sweetners to balance the flavor. just b careful not to use to much to avoid a weird aftertaste.. as a syrup alone I don't think it is grate because it is a bit runny

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

The texture and quality is better than expected. Yummy taste and great to use. I've tried all the different keto diet friendly maple syrups and would say this is one of the best on its own. The package and size makes it easy to store too as it takes up less space on the shelf when stored sideways.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love all Lakanto products, have tried most of them. Great taste, quality is very good. Love the ingredients, as there is no sugar, but is thick as honey. I use it over pancakes and in my blended coffee. Size is very good and the package was sealed. As I am on a keto diet, I think is keto friendly, too

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

the ingredients, the flavour is just perfect for me i use it alote, very easy to use, the package is. just what I wanted. its just perfect for my keto diet for my elmond pancakes. hope it helped you, and you will enjoy like me press like if you feel you want 🙏

Posted on Sep 11, 2022