GR

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
I like it

This is a good concealer, I bought two shades, one used as a contour and the other as a color corrector (I accidentally got a shade too dark ☹️) but overall I like it, it’s hard to blend on a dry base so it would work better after a layer of foundation for it to blend smoothly, I would recommend using the same brush or tool to blend the foundation and concealer

60cc0548-fcd3-4a0c-937f-842200e549a4
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It is leaning on the orange/coral corrective shade side of a concealer so it’s not quite neutral like my own skin tone, it does help me correct darker spots and even everything out. I like it and it’s really nice not drying and I set everything with powder so I don’t really experience creasing with this product. Very affordable and amazing if you find suitable shades for yourself :) please like my review if you found it helpful! Thank you!

0d09a37e-d87d-402a-9267-f1876ae303e9
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

one of the best concealers at all times. the size of the packaging is fair but I don't like the way it was packaged. I prefer normal tube concealers. the coverage is perfect and the color matches my skin. the texture is a bit creamy and thick and it has a little strong smell. so I wouldn't recommend you use it if you have sensitive eyes or nose.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

This thing is magic really every should have it it’s affordable and do the job as the big expensive brands it doesn’t make any lines around the eyes and the size is good for the price and it last for a long time with the almost daily use. The quality is really exceeded the price! And its really give the full coverage you want!

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the best product in the makeup i use ever this is the 10th time i purchase it the quality is amazing and there is little light scent on it the size is small but its good also i like the package and the coverage is medium the color suit my face

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

My holy grail!! The skin tone match is crazy good. I have oily skin to combination skin and lots of acne scars. It lasts pretty much all day and even after a few hours it sets in to your skin so beautifully. The coverage is about medium to full (full coverage if you let it dry a bit and then blend) and it’s perfect. I’ve repurchased twice. Btw the concealer itself lasts really long, I use it consistently and it’s lasted for more than 3-4 months.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

So much better quality than high-end concealer! The color matches my medium asian skin perfectly, texture is smooth, buildable coverage and works perfectly on my hyperpigmentation. I don't enjoy heave concealers but this one is perfect.. not too light, not too heavy. I found it works well with both a brush and just using fingers. Packaging is cute, nothing too fancy.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Such good coverage for a cheap concealer! Accidentally got the wrong shade but was such good quality and a decent size. Not a big fan of the packaging since the brush is quite unhygienic but the problem can be solved by using another brush. Has no scent so worked well with my sensitive skin.