GR

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I got porcelain there is no scent easy to use and great quality good size and price fill age marks pretty good the coverage is medium and u can make it full cover with lose powder the color is good for light skin and great package and composition the texture is good but use eye cream before u use this concealer

38a59da9-3457-4a36-9e36-ac43a590656f
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

True it is not the best concealer on the market but it is definitely satisfying. I use it mainly for lightening and covering acne marks and for me it is good enough. Love the brush and paint, a little on the dry side but overall reasonable. Especially love the brush. I have attached pictures in different lighting.

6332c5e3-31fb-4a31-8b88-67d3ac4792ee
49991cb0-21f0-4a50-a828-b6e04056f633
8ff100cc-dc0c-44ae-ae33-9cb86b4a490c
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love this new purchase! the coverage is pretty decent and it is not affected by the texture under my eye making it look smoother without creasing making the quality very decent compared to the price. great for everyday use and I unexpectedly like the applicator, it helps you apply the perfect amount.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a really nice concealer, especially for the price, the quality is great. I like the packaging, I wasn’t expecting a brush tip, but it helps with application and not wasting product. A little goes a long way, it’s high coverage. I mostly use it for spot concealing. I have dry, acne-prone skin for reference.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a good concealer for under the eyes and any dark spots on the skin. It is not irrorating or make your skin dry or itchy. I will probably purchase this again, possibly in a darker shade. I apply it before putting on my bronzing powder and it looks great.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

i bought porcelain trying to cover my undereye circles. I'm yellow and it acts great as a highlighter. i usually apply it at the head and tail of eyebrows, right beside my nose and on my eye bags. however, the brush tip is not that easy to use as it's quite hard to adjust the amount of the product when squeezing it out. you should blend the product on your face using an makeup brush or sponge\blender.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love it very much . The product come in a good package. The color is suitable with my skin. The scent is very good. I will tell my friends to use it. Thank you i herp

36459a2d-025c-4626-8dd0-8398a1045203
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

perfect concealer for me ! i like it ! i was surprised to see in IHERB but i was happy cuz even the price is perfect and much more cheap than the makeup shops !

b1a73dfe-af81-4673-a203-0010b1defaf3
Posted on May 10, 2022

This isn't full coverage. My concern is that its color is darker than I expected even though I bought the lightest shade and is called porcelain. It will give you a natural finish. It doesn't dry matt. The packaging is not bad, but not my favourite. It has a standard size.

45eaf6be-3ef9-4be0-b28c-d22aa792cc42