GR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
The BEST Digestion Formula!

This has made such a difference in overall health! I sometimes use other enzymes just to change it up occasionally but this is our mainstay. We occasionally eat sugary items and have always had a reaction indicative of Candida which is miserable but find the effects greatly reduced when we take this with our meals. This is the main digestive for us. It's really great!

this medicine is really powerful and helps reduce candida. but if you stop it, it comes back. but if you want to get rid of it, you have to keep diet with no sugar, yeast, fermented products, milk and gluten for at least 2 months. i was also taking oregano oil, bromelain+arginine, monolaurin and some other supplements which were advised by my nutritionist. it really helped me and candida has gone

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

We take Kyolic Garlic to cleanse the body from parasites, bacteria overgrowth (Candida), pathogens, mold, fungus, viruses. I consider garlic to be an essential supplement to address underlying conditions including Lyme Disease, Autoimmune conditions, etc. Matula Tea is another excellent remedy for candida, ulcers and H.Pylori and parasites. Mastic Gum, Berberine and Monolaurin are also good for H.Pylori and penetrating the biofilm of pathogens.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1952

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The best product ever to decongest nasal passages as well as bronchi and is the sociable garlic; it is odor-free in the breath and perspiration but still effective. In addition, Louis Pasteur observed garlic's antibacterial activity in 1858 and it has been used as a food and medicine for thousands of years.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have bought this supplement for my Dad, he has issues with constipation and digesting his food. This supplement was recommended by friend. It is easy to swallow, don’t have garlic aftertaste. My Dad thinks that this garlic extract helps him to have better digestion and that is body is getting better elimination

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Just discovered this product in iHerb - oh joy!! It's more expensive in Australia and not available in Malaysian retail stores. I am a firm believer in Kyolic garlic as preventive medicine PLUS it doesn't stink up my breath or irritate my stomach.

3b3330f2-9f2d-4e77-93d0-8172e3b2c393
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Kyolic aged garlic extract with ginger does wonders for my sometimes testy gut. The capsule format is much easier to swallow than the tablet format.

7b1a6c53-23e2-40d1-b68f-05765c44e19e