GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Leaves hair soooo silky and moisturized and smooth. Highly recommend for straight hair composition. I bought the Blackberry Bay scent and enjoy it. For those sensitive to scents, the smell doesn't linger too long after washing, so it shouldn't be bothersome. Love how cheap it is for the size of the container!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love this hair mask. I use it as a conditioner it makes my hair so soft and moisturised. I love the sent off this the previous one was too strong for me “baby powder”. My mom also liked it, and I ordered also for her.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have hair that is prone to fall out fast. I ordered three at a time and they help me because I only use certain ingredients with the problem. You should try it out, will last around 3 months or more.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I used this treatment before but with White musk scent. This one work the same. Cool soft hair. Easy to brush. But the scent not as good as the White Musk.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This smells soooo good. I’ve been using this brand for a while and so far this scent is the best for me.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Surprisingly great quality. Leaves hair very shiny and healthy. Scent is an exact replica of Jo Malone.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

scent smell so good very moisture to dry hair repair damage hair

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Moisture my hair and leave soft hand fell and refreshing scent. Package in good quality,

Aizat1