Page 1 - Reviews - KOS, Organic Plant Protein, Vanilla, 2.4 lb (1,110 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I normally use Orgain plant based protein and wanted to try something different. It does taste slightly better to me. I usually add a banana, some berries and almond milk. It taste good and I love that it has 20 grams of protein. Give me a thumbs up if this review was helpful. Thanks

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I bought the largest size. The quality of all the ingredients is amazing. For a plant based protein, the taste is quite good and the texture is only slightly grainy. Not noticeable when added into a smoothie but I personally just mix it with half oat milk half water + creatine. I’ve been able to work it into my diet without a problem and I’m happy to say it’s allowed me to hit my daily protein goal!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I went through dozens of reviews of different plant proteins on the marked and stopped on this product. Must say I don't regret. It smells awesome and the taste is great. Mixed with a banana and soy milk this protein tastes and looks like milk cocktail. Easy to drink. A little bit sweet for my taste, but good with unsweetened milk.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

After years of drinking vanilla smoothies for breakfast I can officially confirm I will not be trying any other brands. It is so incredibly hard to find a clean brand of protein powder that doesn't taste like despair. This one is sooooooo good and I often pair it with the Peanut Butter flavor which makes my breakfast taste like dessert. I have repeatedly purchased this brand and they have never let me down.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love the ingredients, but sadly this gave me extreme stomach pains. I tried another brand with the same problem, so I guess I personally just can’t do protein powders. It’s super sweet- it will overtake the flavor of anything you put it in. The overall flavor is nice, just way too sweet for my liking.

2e43daa2-977d-4662-ad65-90c26fb63200
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
2043

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
2043

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on May 30, 2022

Really happy with the taste of this protein powder! I got it to mix with fruits in smoothies but I tried it alone with milk/plant based milk and the taste is good enough to have it like that as well! quality KOS ingredients! love it!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Best protein powder I've ever had. Have never found another one I've been able to tolerate. Also have an allergy to soy so it's amazing to find one with great ingredients!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Really like the ingredients and the taste! The powder isn’t too gritty so it blends well. Doesn’t taste fake either, will be buying again