Page 1 - Reviews - KOS, Organic Plant Protein, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.28 lb (583 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Excellent taste and texture, KOS Protein powder offer a great alternative for vegan protein powder. For the same price as other vendor, you benefits of 5 more servings per container, at the same price, for a total of 15 serving per container. Protein source come from pea protein, flax seed, quinoa, pumpkin seed protein and chia seed, all from organic source, and for 20gr of protein. Again, great product with great taste

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love love this great quality product, it has so many beneficial and healthy ingredients. For your health, skin... I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... it is very tasty and delicious. Will definitely buy it again. Recommend.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This tastes so nice and blends really easily~ I used half water and half almond milk and it all dissolved with no clumping and not too much stirring. Not a super fan of added sweeteners, so had to take away a star, but based on taste and drinkability, 5 stars~ super sweet but if you add things like psyllium husk or other things to it, it takes away that cake-like quality if you aren't into super sweet things, and if you are~ enjoy on it's own~

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very nice protein shake .flavour is nice too . Definetely worth trying if you need a plant based protein. Quality is great too I feel less hungry after having this shake.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
2043

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Wow, this is really good! I have been a loyal Orgain consumer for years but decided to give this one a shot. The flavor is delicious and has no funky aftertaste. I love it!! Will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

The best tasting protein ive ever had. I drink it, but may try cooking with the next batch. Size was perfect for my very small kitchen. Dont think I will switch to any other protein unless it somehow had less calories.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I’m so glad that I finally bought this product! It mixes well with cold water and tastes so good! I love itttt. Clean source of protein

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Was looking for a new protein and decided to try this one! It’s very delicious and blends very well. The only downside is the price but I think I’ll prder again anyway

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

one of the best vegan protein powder i tried but (and that's why 4stars and not 5) it's too expensive comparing to other options