GR

CommandClip
Posted on Nov 23, 2021
surprisingly good

when I first started protein shakes under my dietician recommendation, the chalk-y chemical-y taste of european brands bothered me. This one is by far the smoothest one I have found. the smell is amazing right off the bat. it still tastes like protein powder but a lot nicer to take. the only thing that I am not a fan of is the stevia aftertaste (I don’t like stevia). If you don’t mind the stevia I would highly recommend KOS chocolate flavor plant protein

34371c33-bd96-44bd-be42-dbdf97805cf9
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have tried a lot of plant based protein powders and this is the best I’ve had. I don’t have a sweet tooth so I find it a little too sweet with the full serving size (2 scoops) but if I use 1 and 3/4 scoops with a quarter scoop of a unflavoured powder, together with soy milk and a frozen banana, it is perfect! Really tastes like a chocolate milkshake!

ef288478-a957-4a74-b6c2-8f6c8aeecacc
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have tried all KOS protein powders and love them all, but this is one of my favorites. Really rich and decadent, and the ingredients list is amazing. I can honestly recommend any of the flavors, but if you're a chocolate person then this is for you. Way better than other makers'.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I purchased KOS Organic Vanilla Protein Powder because of the ingredients, full stop. I have no found a single other protein powder that does NOT have "natural flavours" listed as an ingredient with no further elaboration. KOS is fully transparent with what makes up the flavouring within this powder which is huge for me as "natural flavours" is not regulated and can encompass many different "things" that is not simple a whole food product. Plus, the flavour, consistency is also better than I've ever tasted in other plant based and whey based protein powders.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Their chocolate plant based, vegan protein powder is an amazing choice if you’re looking to try out a new powder. The taste is a really good and the texture isn’t too grainy (like how most vegan powders feel). The ingredients seem to be a really good quality and include a great range of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my second purchase of the chocolate protein powder. It is so tasty and doesn't have that odd protein after taste that other products have. It also dissolves really well so I just mix with water in the shaker bottle and it's like drinking chocolate milk before my work out.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've tried literally every plant based protein powder out there. This one is the rare one that tastes like hot chocolate. The taste is yummy! The packaging is quite big but I presume it's easily recyclable. The powder dissolves in plant based milk and you can blend it with fruit and get a yummy smoothie. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I absolutely love this one! They have a measuring scoop inside, the texture is fine and smooth. Smells like a mix of chocolate and coconut to me. I use it in morning bowls and smoothies but just with water taste is great to me. However, my partner finds it a bit overwhelmingly chocolate (I totally disagree with that) will order again and try a different taste for sure once ill finish this one.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this high calorie and high protein vegan powder because it tastes great. The texture and consistency is fine when blended with ice, fruit, yogurt, banana... but when I use it with just almond milk or water in a blender bottle and manually shake it, it is too thick and gooey.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I was so excited to get this protein after reading dozens of reviews about how delicious it is... better than the finest quality chocolate someone said. oh my. This tastes nothing like chocolate of any quality. Every time I drink it, i plug my nose the entire time and afterwards, when I get the flavor, the words out of my mouth are, "this tastes like the devil!" followed by a shudder. Even with my nose plugged, I'm floored by the overly sweet chemicalness. So, why four stars? Because the texture is smooth, it mixes easily, it gives no tummy trouble, and it fills me up. AND drinking this as my late morning snack, it has 100% cut out my sugar and junk food cravings with no willpower needed from me. Totally worth drinking with my nose plugged. plus everyone says this tastes so much better than others out there that I'm scared silly to even try anything else