GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Чудово!

I really liked it, it's soft, comfortable to use and also the color is very practical, because I dye my hair with henna and it ruins my white hair towels. Initially I didn't think there'll be a difference between this hair towel and ordinary ones but there is, my hair does look better, less dry and it's easier to untangle

Posted on May 9, 2022

Youtube is full of videos on how the cotton towels are bad for your hair. So wanted to give this a try. Very soft, easy to use, I have fine mid-length hair and they dry 70 - 80 % with ease in 10 minutes, ready for styling. I find it very practical.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Thick, sturdy fabric with a button on the end to secure to the head (other brands don't always have this and when you finally realize it, it can be quite annoying). Made of cotton and not microfiber, which is a plus as cotton does not pollute water when it is washed. Bought one for my mother in law too!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Medium length hair. It’s working great! I really liked the quality of the fabric. It perfectly absorbs hair and is easy to use. Definitely recommend

a5c0616c-3cbe-4700-a020-c94c4f9da8e1
Cassie
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love the color and quality of the material. Long time ago I got a grey one of different brand, and now definitely can tell that this one is so much better

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The kitsch products are great in general. I really love the design and material of the towel, that being said it takes a bit longer to air dry than another’s I’ve had. It does stay out which is wonderful instead of slipping, like some.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This is amazing. The texture and the softness of the fabric is fantastic. I absolutely love it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Age size quality usage scent use age benefit scalp package composition hair

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

easy to use, great quality product, left my hair reasonable dry without rubbing.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This cloth absorbs fast my wet hair and lessen my hair breakage.