Page 1 - Reviews - King Oscar, Wild Caught, Sardines Mediterranean Style, 3.75 oz (106 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

King Oscar makes great sardines. the quality of the ingredients is high. The sardines are tender, and they use evoo (extra virgin olive oil). the Mediterranean flavor features mostly olives with a scattering of little herbs. I prefer the jalapeno-flavor but it is not carried here. This can smells a lot like olives. tastes fresh. The sardine flavor is still apparent. sardines are healthy. I would buy this again. They pack the sardines well so you will feel full and completely satisfied eating this.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I eat a lot of sardine and alway enjoy the quality of King Oscar, they are small and taste really good in this Mediterranean style and with bones and skin are really good nutrition for calcium. I even pour the oil they are packed in over the rest of my food.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I've seen this brand before in my local hypermarket, but always at a premium price, almost double the price of a regular can of sardines, and I've hesitated trying them. After seeing them on iHerb, I decided to give them a try. Long story short, it may be a bit pricier than the regular sardine, but let me tell you, the taste is definitely worth the price.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The sardines are great tasting and you can tell the fish is of highest quality. I even use the olive oil from the can for my salads!! Super yummy!!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My kids love sardines and they demolish these in no time. They are very mild flavored, small sardines. The mediterranean flavors were good on this.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

glad that I have ordered this brand which is so far the best I have ever tried. the can is easy to open whereas the sardines are tasty as easy to swallow. great product but not expensive. will definitely order again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good texture & quality , fresh ingredients and nice bite size fish with decent taste sans the fishy smell in ideal package . The Extra Virgin Olive oil is an added bonus . The other pepper corn version is a little spicy for me. Repeat buyer

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

great mediterranean sauce! I prefer it over just olive oil even if the oil is extra virgin. Too much oil just is too much. This sauce is better.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

A family favorite, quick source of protein when we don't have time to cook! The flavor also goes well with rice or even in a sandwich - highly recommend! Can split one pack between 2 people.