Page 1 - Reviews - King Oscar, Wild Caught, Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil, With Lemon, 3.75 oz (106 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Wild caught attracted me to add this to my cart. Upon opening, smells good and quality was there. Ingredient was wild caught sardine with lemon and olive oil. A good blend that brings out the flavor of the fish. I like the packaging, easy to open. I can use them for sandwiches or add them to my picnic basket. The taste was good. Sardines are good and is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury. They contain calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have long enjoyed King Oscar's Mediterranean style, but In April 2021 I had the pleasant surprise of receiving 12 cans of this lemon style substituted in an Amazon order for 24 Mediterraneans They are both excellent! Although it's not carried in my local stores, now that I've found it on iHerb I'll be ordering the lemon and the Mediterranean styles regularly.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

A new find with King Oscar - I have always loved their pure olive oil or the Mediterranean flavor, but this lemon flavor surprised me. The tang and acidity cut the thick taste of the oil - the lemon flavor really does come through - and it makes the sardines taste much lighter even though it is soaked in oil. It may be my new favorite flavor now! However, not sure if the acid from the lemon will cause the BPA to leach out of the can (like I've heard about canned tomatoes) ... anybody know?

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

first time I order King Oscar products. I must say the taste is excellent, I can really taste the lemon flavor well and fresh! The only drawback is the sardines themselves, they are a bit rough and not tender, but the flavor really makes up for it, probably because it is Extra Virgin Olive OIl and not the regular olive oil. From many products I have learnt that extra virgin olive oil really makes a difference.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

if you like lemons then you will love these! the quality is good, fresh and sardines are so good for our health..this brand is always top quality!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Delicious sardines... They're tasty and nice with a touch of lemon. I used them for salads and they taste great. A valuable buy. Like the fact that these are wildly caught.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

A new find, love the lemon tang - really cuts the thick oil flavor, and makes the sardines taste a lot lighter! Also a quick source of protein when we don't have time to cook. Can split one pack between 2 people.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The sardines are very fresh, small but tender. The lemon tint is lovely.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good for your diet. I like to order from Iherb fast delivery and fresh products.Also good quallty.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I pair it with cooked organic brown Jasmin rice. Also, I added a dash of herb salt to the sardines. What a delicious meal! 😇🥰