GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I absolutely enjoy these pancakes. I use heavy cream, soy milk, or almond milk instead of water to make them fluffier. Keep in mind that the net carbs per serving are based on 2 x 3.5" pancakes. I've made these a few times now, but still can't get the count the package says you can get. For example, when I followed the instructions for 2 cups, I had to add more milk as the batter was very thick. Despite adding the extra milk, I only got 8 and a half pancakes instead of the 20 they say it will make. They are thick and fluffy though, so they are very filling (they will rise a little while cooking). I'm usually satisfied with just 2.

d07f3092-c71d-49e9-bae7-31bd4a27cfe3
26028ef8-7794-4365-8660-3187c4fc133c
0dc60e0e-65c1-41ee-a765-f5cebb76a4a2
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It's really great to be able to access low carb flours and baking mixes from Iherb. This is another great brand and a reliable one. Good quality low carb flour and great for my keto diet routine.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Absolutely love this Carb Conscious Pancake Mix It’s low carb high fibre ,so easy and quick to make up. All you need is water to mix pour into a hot pan for a generous size delicious pancake or pancakes.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Well, my baking skills are non existant but after a few tries I made some great pancakes. If I can do it, you definitely can :) Low in sugar and calories, this is a great mix that's easy to make and I would definitely re-purchase.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Doesn’t quite taste like the original but still good if cooked well. I like that all I had to do was mix it with water and was ready to put it on the pan. Very easy to manage on a low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Easy to make, texture is great and feels like your ordinary buttermilk pancakes. But I don't really like the protein shake taste inside the mix... Maybe it is just my problem, some people might find it okay for them. Otherwise great product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Wow wow wow wow wo wow I love it works really good

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Great product with small amount of calories per portion. Very tasty.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

nice quality nice ingredient nice taste nice use nice size