GR

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This i will absolutely buy again!! Smell amazing makes u wanna cuddle ur pet even more, it keeps the bugs away. I recommend it!! Although the price is a bit too much

b15fc3d5-e396-4a72-8fdd-0fd17cfd2454
3130ece8-deef-4c17-ae02-a797ddaf1805
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The product is a great size for the price! It did not bother my dog when I applied it. I love that the ingredients are very safe and natural…makes me more reassured knowing a product has the pet's health and safety in mind. I spray it on my dog before he goes out in the yard or for a walk. A great natural way to repel pests! Smells wonderful too!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Wish to use this product but I can't open it up. Why is it so complicated to open? will have to transfer to another spray bottle. Update: somehow managed to open. It's a very good product. My dog doesn't like to be sprayed in general but he tolerates the smell. I even spray on my skin, no harm so far as it's very natural.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great scent and works well with keeping bugs away, this is my second time ordering this product. Makes ur pet smell fresh and clean too :)

f4309131-83e2-45d2-9c9a-ff3c07a855cc
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

So far so good I really like the smell of this spray, my dog lets me spray him with no problems :-) Looks like it works pretty good

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am no longer using the chemical prevention which caused my dog has a bald spot. This one is natural with strong lavender flavour to keep the ticks and flea away. However, it comes out like water gun not spray which I don’t like.