GR

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
27,909
Tasty!

These meals are full of flavor and no unhealthy animal products. Organic, preservative free, gluten free, and low in calories. This is a zero hassle meal, you just heat up in the microwave or sauce pan. Its not too spicy - in fact, I give it four stars because I personally prefer a bit more spice.

3f9a9973-4fcb-4683-9419-d0292203e367

I recommend this to all MAMA out there. Thank you i-Herb to carry this product! I used to buy this curry at COSTCO back in CANADA and now I moved to Europe where I can buy this nowhere. I love to have this in hand all the time because my kid loves it! He started to eat this already before one year old. Very simple ingredients, USDA certified organic, not salty at all so I feel very safe to feed this to my kid. I normally use one package for 2 adults and 1 kid with additional vegetables such as bell peppers, sliced onions, shredded carrots and etc... One down side is it is very expensive here in i-Herb website. If you have an access to COSTCO, better find this there.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I don't want to tell you how good this is because I'm afraid it will be sold out. Tastes very fresh and authentic when gently heated out of the package . Needs nothing added to make it more delicious, because it's perfectly seasoned. No chemical taste, just like home cooked.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Although this curry is thinner than I expected when I opened the package. It taste great without being too salty. It is mild. The chickpea and lentils are well cooked with a lovely fluffy texture. Just what I’m looking for in a great lentil curry. It is convenient, can just reheat in the microwave oven for 90 seconds. I gave it four stars because it would be great if there were more lentils.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Not bad at all! Surprised from the quality and all natural organic ingredients! The taste is very mild, not too salty, very “home” like taste. I used it together with white rice, goes very good as a vegetarian/vegan dish. Size is more than enough for two servings. The package is good, easy to use and store. The only dislike I had is the consistency - very watery! For curry sauce I expect it to be more thick, saucy, and this one is more like soup. Still good, will buy for those lazy after work dinners 😬.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

So easy! Great for lazy nights, work lunch, travel or camping. All you need is a microwave or a stove. When paired with rice or flatbread this is enough for 2 people. The taste and texture is very good…. the chickpeas are nice and firm. A satisfying meal.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Healthy quality ingredients that taste delish. Easy to take when traveling and is just the right size package for 1 or 2 meals. Have used several different varieties of Khazana

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice taste, but probably needs veggies or meat or something to supplement it, so it serves better as a sauce than a meal on its own.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

love this curry. very mild. added garlic and korean chilli powder

Posted on May 11, 2022