GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
¡Excelente!

Wow! what a great surprise to find this. Excellent quality and for my coffee in the morning, it is perfect! So happy to find this on iHerb!! This brand is wonderful!!

Plastic container is plastic after all, unsuitable as oil container. Noticed that the oil slowly seeped out through the plastic container, this could only means that the oil has been melting the plastic slowly, the plastic couldn't contain it as good as glass jar. Because the messy oil on the outside of plastic container, I put it into glass jar, didn't want the oil getting everywhere in my room. The most important thing is this isn't a 50/50 ghee and vco as they claimed, more like 25% ghee and 75% vco, just look at the photo, because the climate here is tropical, it stayed in liquid form all the time, the oil is vco, the solid stuff is the ghee, as you can see, the ghee doesn't even reach half bottle. About taste, I'm too chicken to use this even though I placed it into glass jar later, thinking that there might be plastic particles melting in it already, don't wanna put more plastic into my system, will just give this away to someone who doesn't care about this plastic thing.

0909ae19-101d-4225-843f-028746350859
Posted on May 3, 2022

great option to use to add a healthy fat to your meal

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

love it so much a ghee so healthy and tasty as well

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

DELICIOUS.....GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT....WILL BUY AGAIN

Posted on May 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this when I was out of stock to buy ghee for butter coffee. Half and half of coconut oil and ghee. Although it is another brand, Ghee feels a little leaning on the stomach, so this one is light and easy to use. In cold weather, coconut oil hardens and has a crispy texture, but it does not become harder than coconut oil alone and is easy to use. I like it so much that I buy a large size and use it for cooking or apply it to toast. The package is a type in which the circumference of the lid is protected by a film and there is no inner lid.

b3431a1f-fbc8-4f8c-9d5f-5ede23905103
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Delicious taste, it is organic coconut ghee, coconut. I cooked some hamsa and edamat in it. It gives a rich flavor with a delicious light Indian goo. I will return to buy. It can be used with desserts and cakes. It also has a creamy texture in relation to the size.

34ab1d31-594c-48ac-a4ed-045d0b03895d
fd1f059c-f5e2-4878-a920-25e509edb47a
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it when the price was reduced. Since it contains half of the coconut oil, it feels like the butter is halved compared to the original ghee, but personally I didn't feel that it was particularly unsatisfactory. I mainly use it for cooking. Cospa was good because it weighs 500g.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a natural butter flavor and is easy to use-I eat steamed vegetables every day, but I was looking for a good oil other than olive oil, so I tried this. It's good that it doesn't smell as milky as butter. I ordered an additional one immediately!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This product is a blend of half the amount of ghee and half the amount of coconut oil. It is easy to use and useful. If you put it in stir-fry or curry, the flavor will increase and it will be delicious. It's not salty, so I prefer to use it for cooking rather than spreading it on bread.