Page 1 - Reviews - Keto and Co, Keto Cake Mix, Vanilla, 8.7 oz (249 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very happy with this mix; easy to put together and tasted great, not dry at all. Such a treat when eating low carb or keto. Perhaps the only thing that could be a challenge is deciding when to take it out of the oven, as at 30 minutes my cake which was made in a loaf tin was indeed still jiggly in the middle - as mentioned on the packet - but the edges were certainly cooked. I did bake it with a foil cover on so an additional 5 minutes uncovered did the trick. It was still soft when I took it out but hardened up while cooling. It may cook more evenly as cupcakes or in a square tin. The taste is great though! Lovely vanilla flavor, no artificial taste whatsoever - would be great with fruit and cream. I actually had a craving for cream cake and this hit the spot! Can’t wait to try the chocolate flavor. I imagine that would be delicious, too! If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up! Thank you

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

It is seriously good cake mix! I've made cupcakes from it and they tasted too good to be truly keto friendly. Surprisingly they still are :) Very buttery, with rich vanilla smell/taste, and slightly chewy texture (which is definitely nice one, like a caramelized sugar on top or really close to it). No artificial or long sweet aftertaste spotted. Though it is stated on the pack that it makes 9 servings it can definitely make 12 medium/small sized ones. Definitely will re-order in the future and already got myself 2 other products from the same brand to try out.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Have previously make it as a cake and decided to do it as cupcakes instead. Have also added banana essence to it. Cupcakes turned out to be really good and much better than as a cake. It rises more compared to if you make it as a cake which I find is a little too flat and dense. Love the mix!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

First time trying. I made 16 muffin cakes. Added some choco chips to add some chocolate flavour. It is lovely! I’ll definitely order it again. Will definitely give the choco flavour in my next purchase. Recommend.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I have a sweet tooth so a vanilla cake is one of my faves. So when I found Keto and Co, I was stoked. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, including this vanilla cake mix. I ordered a diabetic strawberry spread (for the 0 sugar)and slathered the spread in between the baked vanilla cake for a keto version of a Victorian Sandwich, then squirted some whipped cream on top for some pizazz. IT WAS BEYOND TASTY. I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Got this product to make cupcakes for my diabetic mother (low sugar diet). The ingredients looked good, but I was a bit bummed to see the sugar alcohols. Nevertheless, the quality was good for a cake mix. It was easy to use/make the cake, and the taste wasn't bad at all. The package is smaller than I anticipated for the price, but a good product when you're in a pinch.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good product. Lovely taste. Size sufficient for several people. Allergi friendly ingredients. What i appreciated the most wast the fact you can make cake using Keto Cake Mix and egg replacement.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best keto dessert ever! Easy to bake, and less ingredients! The serving size is perfect and it makes you happy while you're on a keto diet!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Very good cake/muffin mix! No artificial taste at all and keto friendly. Slight hint of coconut flour and wonderful vanilla smell. Tastes great especially when warm.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Amazing Taste and texture is perfect... Will always order this brand for special occasions