GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Exellent for a ASD!

Zinc orotate is the most digestible form, copper is just a problem for autistic people and zinc is needed for this, and zinc also performs additional functions cleaves the remnants of casein and gluten eaten during the day and is obligatory at night, preferably on an empty stomach, at least to pass 1 hour after the last meal. In general, I strongly advise this product, meets the assigned criteria.

Posted on May 28, 2022

After doing a fair bit of research, I came to the conclusion that Zinc Orotate is the most bio-available form. Though the RDA for zinc is 11mg for men, my research informed me that amount is low, and many people are zinc deficient as the mineral is used in many metabolic processes, and is not stored, so I analyzed my diet, and determined I needed a 30 mg daily dose. My total intake of zinc is around 40 mg/day. I rarely get sick (I haven't had a sniffle in over 2 years), but if I should get ill, I will increase the amount of zinc to between 50 - 90 mg/daily until I feel better. High doses are safe for a short period of time. I also drink copper water, to ensure I do not develop a copper deficiency. The size of the pill is perfect, and it's is easy to swallow. The price is fantastic.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

So, having tried Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Citrate, Zinc Glycinate, all good forms of this essential nutrient/supplement, I wanted to try taking Zinc Orotate because of all the research from individuals like Dr. Hans Nieper, and supporting studies taken on the efficacy/bioavailability or Zinc in the Orotate form. I have always tolerated zinc supplements well, and have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of Zinc Orotate and the ease of absorption and ease on the stomach. I think most people taking Zinc or considering taking it would benefit from trying this form of it. I highly recommend this product.

AuNaturale
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Zinc is amazing for hormone health, balances everything in females in 30-50mg doses. I find 30mg is a great dose for me as I find taking too much zinc lowers your copper levels. As we age, we need our copper levels balanced as it stimulates collagen and stops our skin sagging. Since taking 30mg dosages of Zinc, I have been able to manage menopause naturally with very little symptoms in accordance with a low carb lifestyle. The tablets are not big either which is wonderful.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

After doing a bit of research, turns out Orotate is one of the best forms of zinc. I take it to boost my immunity, lower insulin... KAL is always a good quality optin.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I took this along with vitamin C for a sickness to shorten the duration and it helped a lot. I've read that zinc orotate is one of the most bioavailable forms and I like this brand because Kal doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary fillers.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

So important lately..... The fact that it is sustained release gives me more protection. Quality of KAL is good. Tablets are much larger than I am used to but doable.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

In the past I would take my zinc at night because it would upset my stomach. This formula sits very well with me. I can take it at any time of the day and I don't experience any discomfort.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This form of zinc (zinc orotate) is to have much better absorption than the others forms of zinc. Unfortunately other ingredients are not so good, as it contains magnesium stearate, which can negatively affect absorption and the immune system, so it works against taking zinc, which is a bit non-logic and counter-productive to put it in one supplement, but nethertheless I decided to give it a try, as it is hard to find good clean zinc orotate.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Took this product when Covid was prevelant. This is necessary for a strong immune system