GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Excellent! Good juicy flavor.

This pre-workout is mango lime. The mango is the prominent flavor. As pre-workouts go, this one has a lot of sweetness to it. If you like juice, this is juicier than many other more tart pre-workouts. That surprised me, since I'm used to more tart flavors. I'm fine with it, and it does the job. Also, unlike some other brands only 1 scoop is necessary, so this goes farther than some others. And I wanted a pre-workout without creatine and this one does the trick. Looking forward to trying other flavors from Pre-Kaged.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This one is a good quality one, doesn't spike too much and in the same time result is quite efficient. Works both on energy and focus. My workout has benefited much due to this. I take 1 scoop dose and it is fine for me. The packaging is also good.

As a figure competitor, I’ve tried several pre-workouts. I enjoyed the first Kaged product, but they have outdone themselves with this product. I train 7:30pm after a long day at work and it completely wakes me up and gives me the most insane focus. The pump is absolutely fantastic and the best part is that I manage to go to sleep afterwards. I’m well impressed with this product and will continue to use it for a long time.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

bought this product, didn't mix well with my medication and gave me chest pain, if your looking for a pre workout check the caffeine content before buying and if your on anti depressants like me it doesn't mix well

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Amazing products. Best quality, cleanest ingredients , amazing taste. Very transparent company. All natural.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

safe and reliable ingredients, excellent product package taste good, high quality

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Great quality product with only the best ingredients. Appropriately sized and dosage. I like how this makes me feel really, everyone should try this.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

one of the best tasting pre-workout I ever bought...

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The brand is of high quality but the product is not what I expected for the desired effect though.