GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Wonderful product :)

I apply it with a wet beard brush, instead of my hands (because of the coloring). And I leave it on a bit longer (about 10 min. once a week) than recommended. That way I don’t use as much of it and the end result is the same. Looks very natural.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This works very well. It is important to wear gloves and this can make it a bit inconvenient. But, the results are good and do not make it seem obvious the colour has changed. It can be used to create a gradual darkening of hairs. I like to keep some grey hairs and this helps me do that successfully. There is no bad odor. I do recommend shaking the bottle well and being careful squeezing because it might come out too fast and be wasted. It is possible to leave it in the hair for more than the recommended time to have a stronger absorbtion and stronger effect. However, be aware that it can stain, so use dark materials when drying hair or using while wearing clothes.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

As someone only recently turning grey/white the concept, price and ease of use really is what drew me in. Now after much testing and attention to results I can say with confidence that it works best used daily and will provide with a less than obvious result. At first it was easy to say it wasn't working at all but its not meant to. It builds and covers gradually so use more often can really yield pretty specific results but you have to be persistent. My hair color is light brown in winter months and dirty blond in the summer (the sun lightens my hair a ton). This worked great and giving me a natural looking beard color when used 5 days a week. Trying it for 7 days a week made my beard too dark. It will dye your fingertips and fingernails and take a day or two to get rid of. An instructional point they make is to not use your fingertips but only your palms to work the product into ur beard. Good luck with that. I just use latex gloves to apply, problem solved. Also, after you apply the product its best to wipe away and excess on your skin, ears, lips, nostrils etc. Sometimes it stained. Other times it did not. Overall good experience and I will continue to use it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It's expensive but a good product that lasts many washings. I use a bamboo toothbrush to apply the product to my beard and let it stay for up to 15 minutes before I shower it off.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have been using this for three years now and it absolutely saved me. I love what it does to my beard dye and gets black and feels very natural. It has a very specific smell to it but you get used to it, nothing really annoying.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

excellent product, after 3-4 times I used it my beard got progressively darker without looking dyed. The only issue is that you have to use gloves otherwise your hands get stained and despite washing them its difficult to remove the stain. I will re order for sure.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good product The beard becomes darker with the use. Daily use for improvement and each two days for maintenance, suggested to use gloves for application

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Excellent, the disappearance of gray hairs after continuous use for a month, but it must be continued non stop.