GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Review after tow times use. I’m writing to update later on. But my first impressions on this product is so good. First it came with lovely orangey glass bottle, the applicator works good. The consistency is not thick, not so watery. Just the feels the right formula for a serum. I used it in morning under sunscreen. It doesn’t have a particular scent. The size is a bit small for the money but will wait for the results. It didn’t break me out or felt sensitive after use. So gently and lovely when i used it. Will update more if any results were to appear inshallah 🌸 ((oily skin person))

fa6b0496-851a-49de-8c2e-09a2e6705f85
d5c1c90a-80c7-4aff-bf43-8019589f03e8

Medical scent but when i used it, i find great serum! So good package and quality, all in one. Very gentle composition for sensitive dry skin. I reccomend, amazing new korean brand!

I was very excited to try this serum and I'm glad I did! Very recommended!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Will update this review once I have tried it. Package is nice.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

seen a lot of great reviews about this, the quality is great

Justshroq
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I adore Korean products, by God, girls, all of them, without exception, outperformed brands. I used to pay my kidneys blood for them, and once my skin was separated and the care showed freshness in the pores, even the pills and traces. I took this serum because I wanted something in it, Vitamin C. I will come back after a while.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
1,845
Auto-translated from Russian

My first impressions of this product are very good. Beautiful orange glass bottle, the applicator works well. The consistency is not thick, not so watery. It just feels like the right formula for a serum. I use it in the morning under sunscreen. There is no particular smell. The size is a little small, I will wait for good results. I wish you all beauty and health! And thanks for the like, good man)

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It is the second time that I use this serum, it is not necessary to use more than three drops for everything to disperse on the face and to see that plump. It has a slight scent of citrus that I love, yes, its composition makes the benefits look better at young ages, 20s, or on skin that does not require specific active ingredients.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Absorbs well, excellent for the skin, it has one problem, the product is terribly small and runs out within a month, too bad, recommended product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have long wanted to try. And bought. The quality is super. The smell is pleasant. Solves some problems with pigmentation. Delicately cares for the skin.