Page 1 - Reviews - Julian Bakery, Paleo Thin Protein Bar, Pure Sunflower Butter, 12 Bars, 2.08 oz (59 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The protein bars from Julian Bakery are really one of a kind. The ingredients they use are very natural and their bars have great nutritional profile. The texture, though, can be something of a required taste. It's much more sticky and chewy than other protein bars in the market.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very chewy bar with quality ingredients. Taste good, size is just right for a snack. Package is appealing. Comes with 20gms protein and only 1 GM sugar, will benefit those undergoing training and on a fitness workout diet. The bar is not sweet and goes very well with your favorite beverage.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It is perfect for in-between meals on the go. The bar helps me get the protein need too!I like the flavor. They hold up when you put them in a back pack or carry on

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This bar is not for everybody. It sticks to your teeth - like every egg white bar I have tasted - and the taste is average. I was expecting something better from this brand. Almond fudge flavor, not egg white bar, of the same brand on the other hand is a 5 stars one.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

At first I was unsure - I think because I had in my mind what it would taste like and it was completely different. But now I really enjoy them. So handy to have in your handbag for when you need something on the go.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

these are plain to taste but very good. best warmed up -- can get hard if sitting in the cold. use the microwave and add salt

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I love these bars! No gluten, dairy or large amounts of sugar but plenty of protein in every one! I like the taste and the chewy texture too. I put them in the freezer sometimes then microwave them for 15 seconds when I need a quick snack! I highly recommend these bars.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It's actually not a good product.... It's hardly consumable when you're in a cold climate and I imagine it's incredible sticky and chewy in warm climates. The taste is quite bland, but that's acceptable I think... Maybe this product is worth improving/renewing?

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

the bar taste alright, but need to microwave a few times to get the right texture that i like. Generally it is still a yummy bar

Posted on May 7, 2022

Tastes great after microwaving it, not too sweat yet very savory.