GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Effective but gentle!

I actually tried this product myself for sleep because I have insomnia, but I didn’t want to take prescription sleep aid. I wanted something gentle yet effective. It worked for me and tasted great. I was able to fall asleep easier and sleep a bit longer without any groggy side effects. I don’t have children but if I did I would feel totally good about giving them this gentle but effective sleep drops.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

i absolutely love that this is in liquid form. that makes it so easy to mix with juice. Also, it gives you the possibility of choosing how much to give. My son started a new school with new hours and getting him on a sleep routine was very difficult. This SleepBerry has really helped get him on the needed schedule for school. He wakes up happy and in a good mood. not groggy at all.

0a5f72cb-9a87-4f19-8b0c-1d37e5a1e915
Posted on May 6, 2022

It use to take has ages to settle down my 4 year old but since giving him the sleepberry he literally falls asleep with 15/20 mins. I keep reordering, size is ok but has been worth it so far. its ashame that it has been out of stock for a while now, looks like I have to find another product that works for my son.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I had this recommended by my friend and I was sceptical at first, but I gave it a go. I'm so glad I did! My girl was fast asleep after 15 minutes from taking the drops. It seemed to reduce the mid night wake ups and nightmares that she was having. They taste okay, pipete makes it eaay to use and the package size is good for the price. The serving is 2 pipetes but even one works well enough.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Miss 7yrs happily takes the drops directly onto her tongue each night as she likes the flavour and within the first week she's really noticed a big change within herself. The quality is magnificent as its highly concentrated so right from the initial dosage its so easy to give even to the reluctant child. Miss 7yrs is now sleeping so much better, longer & deeper & is now sleeping up to 10hrs a night, compared to 5hrs of broken sleep that's been her "normal" for the past 6yrs. Miss 7yrs is waking up so much happier within herself, less wound up like a tight spring about to explode over the littlest of things & is having much better & more productive days at school. Even her teachers have noticed the vast changes with Miss 7yrs within the first week of using Joyspring Sleepberry. One teacher said it's like having a totally new student in the classroom & asked what our secret was, as she'd like to trial her 5yr son on it as he is the same as Miss 7yrs was.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My son was struggling for so long to get to sleep. He’s 6 years old and has possible ADHD. Now he falls asleep at 8pm after having sleepberry at 7.20pm ish. I think he is also relieved,I thought that it would be a nightly struggle for him to take it. Life is better now for all of us. Such a difference a good nights sleep can make. Thank you 🙏

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Absolutely brilliant, I give it to my son most nights and after 15 minutes he’s asking to go to bed, No more fighting to get him to bed at midnight, most nights he’s sleeping by 08.30-21.00 and his overall mood and behaviour is much better and he loved the taste so he takes it without an issue, it’s really great quality compared to others I’ve tried 😃.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The quality of this sleep aid is high and it has superior ingredients . It is easy to use and the benefit of a restful sleep in a small serving of these drops outweighs the cost for the size of this bottle. It is intended for children of young ages but I have used it myself and had a restful sleep using it as frequently as I need without fear of feeling medicated or drowsy when I awaken. It is packaged in a glass bottle with easy to use dropper and has a delightful taste!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love this liquid sleep aid. I do kind of wish the dropper had quantity markings to be more precise on dosage for younger children. Thats a minor thing though. I think the taste is a little odd but NOT bad at ALL. Just maybe something im not used to yet. I recomnend this sleep aid overall though. 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great melatonin based sleep aid. I need melatonin to fall asleep but don't like overdoing it with the dosage. This one was great since it's on 3mg while many adult brands have 10 mg or something way too high. It tasted pretty good as well and the dropper was easy to use. It worked very well - I took it 30 min before bed and by the time I got into bed I am very sleepy. I fall asleep within 10 minutes. Without a sleep aid like this it will take hours to fall asleep. I highly recommend.