Page 1 - Reviews - JoySpring, Calmify, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
4.6

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Calmify by Joyspring This is made with Chamomile, Spearmint, Passion Flower, Hops, and Magnesium. This is sugar free, gluten free and preservatives free. It is scientifically formulated to soothe the nerve system and promote relaxation. It relieves anxiety and nerves, stabilizes energy, promotes relaxation, improves sleep as well as soothes and comforts. All you do is shake the bottle, add 1 full dropper 1 to 2 times a day to a beverage to hide any earthy flavor. Honestly, I didn't think the flavor was bad, but I'm an adult. I suffer from anxiety so I was very curious if this would help. I added this to my regular vanilla decaffeinated hot tea at night and it calmed down the racing thoughts in my head. I fell asleep quickly and slept like a baby. I have been going through some extra stressful situations lately, so during the day this week I added it to my decaffeinated iced tea. It helped calm my nerves without making me drowsy. This is safe for children over 2 years of age and is actually made for children. However, adults can benefit from it too. I do not have children so I decided to try it and as I stayed above it definitely helped. I am so glad I was able to try this and will not go without it. I highly recommend this product. I will definitely be purchasing this again for myself.

Global reviews (93)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I was really impressed with this stuff for my little one. He always has issues with being tired but still "alert" from the day, if that makes sense. I put a few drops of Calmify in his afternoon drink (whatever we plan for his snack) and it really seems to bring him down to his level. And it's not too much, more like an easy-going Saturday morning where he's happiest!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I LOVE this supplement - it's one of my favorites that I take daily. It helps soothe my anxiety and lowers my stress level. The taste is very good. I've also given this to my 7 year old niece and she LOVED it. It really helped bring her hyperactivity down. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Used this product to a kid who is hyper from time to time which we had difficulty of putting him into sleep. One of the many best things about this product is that improved his sleeping patterns and we will continue to use this in the future.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Kids and I love the taste! I give it to my kids before bed time to help them wind down and relax. I actually take it during the day to take the edge off my anxiety! Great for the whole family :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Seems to be helping my son with his anxiousness in the mornings I just add a dropper to his drink at breakfast. No miracle but seems to help dial things down a notch

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This makes me enjoy taking my vitamins! Definitely gives me a relaxing feeling as well and is a great alternative to traditional anxiety medication with awful side effects.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I am happy with the ingredients, no alcohol. tasted OK but smell strong. but since you are using a drop it doesn't affect the taste. quality yet to be tested.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My girls do not like to sleep. They’re always on 100% all day! After introducing this to them, they have been able to clam down just a bit and I totally believes it helps them sleep. Putting them down for bed is no longer a fight every night. Thank goodness!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I bought this to see if a natural remedy would help my son calm down just a bit. He is very hyper active with mild child hood ticks I’m hoping he grows out of. I have noticed a small difference, specially during home schooling. I have to say I am surprised. I know it’s not a huge change but it does seem to help him. Will be buying again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I really enjoy this product! I know its geared towards kids but this has natural ingredients so i decided to give it a try and see if it could quiet my mind a bit before sleep. I use it every night especially when i get out late from work and need to unwind. The taste is fake grape sweet.