GR

4.4
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Taste good! Best treat after workout! Good quality!! Perfect size

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very bad taste I thought it in the garbage I don’t know if i can be refunded

Auto-translated from Russian

For the first time I take the products of this brand, as I understand it, it is new on the site, since there are still very few reviews (at the moment, my review is only the fifth for these bars). The brand is positioned as not just sweets relatively harmless to the figure, but also as something that will help improve your immunity and health. The bar contains a shock dose of vitamin C, some vitamins A and E, as well as a minimum of zinc. I'm not sure that such dosages can really help, but as an immune support, it is possible. In general, the composition is short, I would say ordinary, for such a price (without a discount) one could come up with something more interesting. I expect a mixture of citrus and mango in white chocolate to taste. KBJU is not the most balanced, more carbohydrates, 9 grams of protein, as well as fat.

Hikari-N
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Moderately sweet and sour, sticky crunchy texture is good. However, I found it a little greasy. You can also take vitamins A, C, and E at the same time. Worth a try if you want a sour protein bar.

9d09e9cb-9ec5-4364-a8bb-26ba80ba31af
afda00e7-7eb9-4341-8079-e1f4c6f4a2d7
e1a8ee67-7aee-4ee1-b0e7-33b62d8e8893
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Energy bars in individual packaging of 12 units. Soft to a good degree, feel dried fruits and nuts. Wonderful taste of citrus fruit. I liked it very much.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's not too sweet, it's not too sour, it's sour like yogurt, so it's easy to eat! It's also my favorite because I can get protein like a snack.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's rough and delicious. The size is just right. Perfect for a snack. It has a refreshing citrus aftertaste, so it's especially recommended for those who don't like sweet flavors!

Nick
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The bars are not bad, the site works well! Fitness bars for people who play sports

KozyKozy
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

You can really enjoy the fruit. While there are many chocolate flavors, the precious fruit flavor is delicious.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
1,024
Auto-translated from Russian

Good product I will order again for myself and my family