GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I've been using this Magnesium Glycinate every night before bed for the past year as part of the RCP protocol and have been really happy with it. I trust the company that makes it and feel like the quality is excellent. I appreciate there are minimal additives as well.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I heard really good things about this brand and I think they were true :) The quality of the magnesium is purely made for muscle and sleep. size of the pills are convenient, package was sealed and the ingredients are pure magnesium. no taste or smell and the benefits are amazing

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A excellent magnesium supplement with good quality ingredients. Many benefits to muscles, joints, stress levels plus sleep. A must have mineral in you daily regime. Jigsaw brand is superior. Good size tablets. I love this product. Has no taste. I feel this product working. Good packaging as well. Superior quality.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am very happy with this product and will buy it again. It has been a benefit to my health and the quality is superior to others. The main ingredient is magnesium which is what I like.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Its only been a week but I'm feeling so much better! I have Fybromyalgia and I don't sleep well. I'm hoping it will help me with it and I'll be taking it forever. The price & quality is amazing! I'll update in another week!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I have had Mg from Jigsaw Health before but not Mg glycinate. I trust iherb so I decided to try it. According to tests it is working well for me.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use this before bed and it helps me get a better nights sleep. Jigsaw naturals produces the best magnesium supplements out there in my opinion. No stomach upset, and clean quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’ve bought different types of Mag glycinate. This one by far is superior to all the expensive brands I purchased before. Their ingredients are the best out there. If you are looking for good quality magnesium look no more you just found it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this form of magnesium always in evening time as it help me to feel relief and be more relaxed.