GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is my all time favorite coconut treat for a snack. They are like little beneficial 'fat bombs' that keep me from eating too much, although that wasn't the reason I began purchasing them. The ingredients are lower in sugar, have better flavor than macaroons in my opinion, although the company does sell macaroons. They have dark chocolate, my favorite, since I can't use dairy/milk chocolate. They are smaller and more compact, just the right size to satisfy. This version is my favorite; I like the craisins in them although they make a blueberry one that is a close second. I eat two of these for a serving and I'm happy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great The ingredient is written in the package The taste is great for people love coconut The use for people like coconut and it is great with coffeee The size is small It is great snack between meals The composition is coconut and berries with chia seeds It is great to eat with coffeee Coconut has many beneficial effects on our health

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

delicious treat!! the size is small !!! they are individually wrapped and packaged the taste is very sweet , chewy smells of coconuts I would recommend you to try for yourself 🙂

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I gave this to my friend as a present. She said they tasted fresh. I am so glad I found these. I think everyone should try coconut in their lifestyle. Read more to see if this will be something you can use. Has healthy fats- win-win for sure!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These are among my top 3 treats. So glad to find them due to multiple health conditions I eat Paleo/Keto with no dairy, no grain, no sugar, no processed food. Super healthy and really delicious.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

These use to be sold at Costco, and I loved them then. Just be aware that shipping them, especially in the summertime can cause some melting to take place. They’re still good, just a bit more messy. Thankfully, they come individually wrapped.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Pros: Delicious. Cons: I could eat the whole bag all at once. They are maybe a little bit overpackaged, I wish they would at least use compostable materials. But I love the flavor and texture, comparable to Mounds, Ocho, and Unreal chocolate & coconut bars.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It has a nice chewy texture and it's filled with nutrient dense ingredients such as chia seeds. However, if it were less sweet, it'd be perfect to me.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

the sweet is from the coconut. natural sweet. quality is great more nutritionist, have coconut and chocolate. and small bite. moderate sweet.

8a3da4c3-f7ef-441e-bfff-06e21553a3f2
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are so delicious! Each one is individually wrapped and only 95 calories so it helps with portion control. I have been losing weight and I am able to have one of these at a time for a treat. I would be happy with just coconut and chocolate, but the cranberries, chia seeds, and goji berries are the icing on the cake. I highly recommend these.