GR
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I use it every 2 wash days it removes all the buildup from my scalp. Its very gentle on my sensitive scalp and does not cause any irritation. I so not have to double shampoo as often since i started using this scrub. Scent is also pretty mild and does not bother me. The applicator is great.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a scalp scrub you should use before shampooing your hair. I use it on wet hair so it is easier to work with. I like the applicator tip. It helps to distribute the product well before massaging. I like it a lot. It feels refreshing on the scalp. You should rinse really well afterwards to remove it, and shampoo your hair normally.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
1,347

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very High quality Cleans up the hair roots and benefits the scalp better to use before the cleansing shampoo from the same company I have the scent of clean like teatree oil The size is fine I hope its made bigger + it will make the hair dry after using it so better use a moisturizing shampoo after

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Unless you have very short hair, it's hard to work this product into your scalp. I think I'll end up finishing the bottle in 5 uses. I like that it's a high quality product that helps with deep cleaning your scalp, but it's too expensive to get so few uses out of it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

After 3 weeks of using I can see less dandruf. Nice product. Not sure if I'll purchase it again, since I don't like the little beads inside. If you ever used a peeling soap, you'll know what I'm talkinhg about. Somehow the way they catch in my hair and hard to remove isn't great.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I used it on my head dandruff . I feel my scalp better . Now i have been using it for a while , the dandruff is over . My scalp feels great. I bought it again. My head feels great with no dandruff