Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Vegetarian Bone-Up , 120 Tablets - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

New packaging. I prefer Jarrow Bone-Up for Vegans as I find that the Calcium Citrate does not constipate. It does not have all the ingredients of the bovine-derived Bone Up, but this synthesis is better, in my opinion. Also, on an ethical point of view, I do not like to consume calf bones sourced calcium. These pills are also large, so I pulverise them and add to soy or dairy yogurt.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I received this a couple of days ago and just a couple of days in my bones feel like they have more strength as well my teeth. Usually when I’m sitting down my back hurts but I noticed that it hasn’t been hurting after taking them. I’m satisfied with this product.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This is a solid dosing and I notice a difference in my overall bone and skeletal firmness and strength. It contains vegan Vitamin D2 as well. I would like to have it contain Cissus quadrangularis, but will have to source that separately.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Such great quality and helped with a broken bone. I healed quicker than doctor had seen before!

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

This is the best calcium supplement I've ever taken. Even though the pills are rather large and uncoated they are easy to swallow. A good blend of bone-healthy supplements.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I don't like the fact that two pills only gives about a quarter of the needed daily calcium. Calcium supplements should supply 100%. Lowering the dosage won't get me to buy more.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

quality and ingredient is excellent

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

All good--no worries! Works as it should.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The best product for calcium

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Very good to health! Excellent to children!