GR

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is my very honest review, Very effective for my stomach lesser acid now, I’m proud to say I will stop totally my nexium omeprazole taking for almost 3 years everyday I taken. Thanks god I found this product very effective for h pylori also. I taking this product together with DGL licorice too. After taking this meds for 1 week can see the effect so fast. I finish my 1 bottle already. I will purchase again to stock up.

7785b4d7-0f82-4fa6-8a0b-cd4430ac7cc6
7751b9a3-883e-456c-b628-cc41174f1194
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I'm happy that I've finally found a more effective product for my GERD and HPylori. I've been taking this Mastic gum before bed and with DGL Licorice 3 times a day. My acid reflux has reduced and I've been getting less sleep disturbances due to the reflux. I opened the capsules and taking the powder with some water, I think it's better to be taken this way.

a4a4efd7-0f04-4fae-9445-eeba2787c62b
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I was diagnosed with H pylori and doctor gave me 3 antibiotics to kill this bacteria . I was trying to fine lighter alternative . My other doctor recommended mastic Gum. I've been taking it for 2 months now and I definitely see results . I don't have a heartburn anymore , also I used to have a pain in a left area of my stomach under my ribs and it's also almost stoped. This is amazing !

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I bought Jarrow brand Mastic Gum based on the fact it's been used in a medical study showing efficiacy against H Pylori. I've used pure mastic gum before, and this Jarrow product absolutely has the distinctive smell and faint taste of pure mastic! Good stuff. I've been advised by my practitioner to take 1 capsule, 2 times per day on an empty stomach.

It has a bit of a smell of a pine but for me it's mot a problem. I take 1 pill with a glass of water 30 minutes before breakfast. it worked magnificent with the pain in my stomach caused by not really good meals during some time and stress at the same moment. Doctor said not to drink tea or coffee when you take these, but I drank coffee later during the day, not while having breakfast.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I suffered from severe bloating and indigestion for years turned out I have H pylori I was prescribed antibiotics which I never took bcoz I just wanted to go on the natural route so I did my research and found out this amazing product and the capsules are great, it works for H pylori Im taking 2 capsules on an empty stomach every morning and 2 before I go to sleep. Repurchased again very satisfied it gives results in the first couple of days of taking it also should be taken for 2 or 3 months.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

These Mastic Gum veggie caps have worked wonders for me! My sister told me she had used them so I figured I would give thema try. I had been having horrible stomach pains for weeks at this point. The first day, i took 2 of the vaggie caps and almost immediately, my stomach felt better. I waa so thankful and had to admit to my sister, after I took the veggie caps I honestly felt better than I had in months! The dosage that I use is 2 capsules per day, and I honestly do not even taste them one bit. I am so very thankful that I have been introduced to this quality product with pure ingredients. Also vegan which is a must have.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality is great and these supplements are great for the gut. The size is perfect. These are beneficial. They have no taste. I’ve been having these for a stomach infection and found these really helpful when taken on an empty stomach in the morning. These go down easily and they don’t make you feel sick like some other supplements do. I didn’t find any noticeable side effects. Thank you for the prompt delivery! I appreciate it!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I get gastritis-type flare-ups once in a while due to stress and decided to try this product. Not sure if there are any proven/objective medical benefits, but for me, two pills of this mastic gum every morning for two weeks definitely helped relieve the painful symptoms. The size of the pills is on the large-ish side, and I had some trouble swallowing, but this wasn't a dealbreaker. An added plus is that the price of this product on iHerb is much more reasonable than other stores.